The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just finished season 2 man wtf
But :wow:
On to 3
Season 3 gonna have you going wtf as well except instead of a :wow: it's a :francis:

Not tryina taint your expectations, just remember/appreciate how great season 1 and 2 are while you can, because (imo) season 3 will burn a lot of well-earned good faith in the show. Reminds me of Dark in that it just flew too close to the sun.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Season 3 gonna have you going wtf as well except instead of a :wow: it's a :francis:

Not tryina taint your expectations, just remember/appreciate how great season 1 and 2 are while you can, because (imo) season 3 will burn a lot of well-earned good faith in the show. Reminds me of Dark in that it just flew too close to the sun.
Lol yeah I heard expectations were ehh i’ll see if me and wifey continue
How’s season 4 is it still spiraling down too?
Ima have to continue all the way to the end

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

started off very well…reminiscent of S1 and 2 but it fell apart the second half of the season imo

with the last 2 seasons being shortened…it wouldn’t “hurt” to watch them and formulate your own opinion plus gain some “conclusion” to the series

Last edited:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Three was not my vibes so I never got to four. Just paid for a month of HBO on the 28th tho so I'll probably binge it within the next few weeks