The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This was an incredible episode...

Indian breh staying alive for a decade and then dying by his own choosing just to find his shorty in a mannequin death hanger had a nikka...:mjcry:

Killgrave Maeve bout to come back with the 45...

Tessa fine ass better get to dipping again...

Judging by the preview look like MIB committed that...

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Did Ford know that Ake was going to show up at the scene was creating? Was Ake faking being in Analysis Mode? They showed Ake speaking Lakota and English, so I thought maybe that was a hint that he was choosing to speak to Ford and not actually frozen.

Also the hosts in cold storage...are they dead dead? Or are they able to see/hear but just can't move or speak? If it's the latter (I think it is) that's terrifying.
Before they put them in storage, they put a powerdrill up their nose to drill a hole through their CPU's.
...Actually, we see Clementine walking around after going through that same procedure, so I guess they're more "lobotomized" that totally "dead".

The fact he "died" by choice too. :wow:

They aid his software hadn't been updated so long, it was going to have to take four hours to apply all they patches needed to bring him up from the "Alpha 2" version up to the current build of host software :mjlol:

I’m not seeing it. I felt the same emotion of hodor being done like that I would a chair being broken. :yeshrug:

Game of thrones is so over the top and everybody has horrible things happen to them that you’re just expecting it and none of it has any weight. The writing makes you numb to it. When you try to hand wring tragedy out of every moment you become a parody of yourself. That’s what GOT is. Watching a horrible thing happen to a character is like saying water is wet. It’s a fukkery filled ride and entertaining but I don’t find it to be emotionally engaging because it’s just a non stop constant that it gets silly.

The show had never given me a reason to give a fukk about some simpleton. A tragic character in GOT? No way!:troll:

It was a :ohhh: moment because it was clever writing and a pay off to something you weren’t expecting. But I’m more likely to :russ: at GOT stuff than to be moved.

GOT is like a 3 hour movie of everybody getting cancer. At a certain point you start to :lolbron: and just wait for how creative they are gonna get in giving the next person cancer. Or a dragon or zombies to show up. :lolbron:

I DO feel for Hodor, but I have to agree with you in a certain way:
When I was watching the "Red Wedding" episode, it got more and more horrible to the point where it started to look like a satire of the most over the top tragedy you could create.

By the time they killed the Dire Wolf, I was actually laughing out loud as kind of a defense mechanism. "Oh come on! They killed the DOG too??" :what::russ:...:mjcry:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
It's happening. Makes too much sense.
with the delos stuff in ep 4 i could see it with him perfecting the tech that they couldn't get right with the father in law

I could also see in the last episode when the daughter told ake she was gonna make it was worse for mib I could see her making him into a host or something.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It’s crazy how besides showing some regret about changing Teddy’s attributes, Dolores has had little to no other character development. She’s just been Wyatt a boring cult leader essentially lmao. Which is a shame because after season 1 I thought she had a lot of potential. Like I actually cared about her in Season 1, her journey.
i really don't get the delores hate.. since when was she a terminator type killer?? not until the next to last ep when she fought MiB.. and even then she didn't kill him. she only upgraded once she spoke with ford in the very last ep of season 1

so yea she has major development.. go back and watch her during the first season and tell me it's the same. it's almost as striking as teddy, except teddy didn't wake up till 2 eps ago.. how fast do you want her to advance?

anyways i don't even see her as the main character anymore. she's clearly a main plot point, but this season has been all about benard and maeve. i think we've seen them more, gone into their story more, and they are deeper characters.

delores is really there to be the devil to Ake's jesus.. while in the first season, they lead you to believe it was the opposite... that's her twist

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
with the delos stuff in ep 4 i could see it with him perfecting the tech that they couldn't get right with the father in law

I could also see in the last episode when the daughter told ake she was gonna make it was worse for mib I could see her making him into a host or something.
The tech wasn't perfected, we know that because Ford basically said it to Bernard when he was in the cradle...

Ford chose the cradle instead of a host because he said the tech in its current state would deteriorate him like it did Delos...

I think by making it worse for him, I am pretty sure MIB daughter was implying making him spaz out like Delos did every time William told him what he was (that's what she expects to happen when they reach the door)...Just look at what became of Delos that last time when they didn't destroy him...What could be worse than that?

MIB daughter clealry apart of the game hence why she wants him to make it to the door...According to Ford, MIB/Williams door is not an end, its his beginning...

Judging by next weeks preview, if MIB oned himself with that revolver his daughter would take his share of ownership of the park...Maybe when she took ownership of the park she discovered what Willaim was doing to her grandfather and continued the experiment on her deceased father...:yeshrug:

Last edited:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
i really don't get the delores hate.. since when was she a terminator type killer?? not until the next to last ep when she fought MiB.. and even then she didn't kill him. she only upgraded once she spoke with ford in the very last ep of season 1

so yea she has major development.. go back and watch her during the first season and tell me it's the same. it's almost as striking as teddy, except teddy didn't wake up till 2 eps ago.. how fast do you want her to advance?

anyways i don't even see her as the main character anymore. she's clearly a main plot point, but this season has been all about benard and maeve. i think we've seen them more, gone into their story more, and they are deeper characters.

delores is really there to be the devil to Ake's jesus.. while in the first season, they lead you to believe it was the opposite... that's her twist

I meant little to no character development this season. My bad it was an oversight on my initial post, as I forgot to quote the post I was responding to which was about Dolores this season.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I DO feel for Hodor, but I have to agree with you in a certain way:
When I was watching the "Red Wedding" episode, it got more and more horrible to the point where it started to look like a satire of the most over the top tragedy you could create.

By the time they killed the Dire Wolf, I was actually laughing out loud as kind of a defense mechanism. "Oh come on! They killed the DOG too??" :what::russ:...:mjcry:

Me personally, I never understood how/why people bring up Hodor and The Red Wedding when Shireen dying had me taking long walks at 3 am and chainsmoking newports.

Not to step on anybody's toes, but I always took the extreme wangst over the two scenes as either too much self identification with characters or having wish fulfillment snatched out from under them.

But that's how I look at everyone when it comes to their favorite fictional characters, so it is what it is. :yeshrug:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Did Ford know that Ake was going to show up at the scene was creating? Was Ake faking being in Analysis Mode? They showed Ake speaking Lakota and English, so I thought maybe that was a hint that he was choosing to speak to Ford and not actually frozen.

Also the hosts in cold storage...are they dead dead? Or are they able to see/hear but just can't move or speak? If it's the latter (I think it is) that's terrifying.

Yeah, it looked like he was either fighting it or fought it off, and ford realized it.

know something I just realized that clinches it?

I had been trying to figure out why Ake called Delores "The Deathbringer" if that was the first time he even saw her (and her first time) kill somebody. He wouldn't know about Ford's plans for her.

It made sense to me that he would call Arnold "The Creator" if he remembered Arnold and Ford working. Note that he had no problem finding Ford.

Then I remembered That THe Hosts couldn't kill guests. And those are very Native American ways to see your "Creator" and the being that killed him.

If Ford put him in Analysis mode, he wouldn't be answering in those terms. At the most, being put in Analysis Mode made his motor functions freeze (barely).

Ford was like :leon:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
know something I just realized that clinches it?

I had been trying to figure out why Ake called Delores "The Deathbringer" if that was the first time he even saw her (and her first time) kill somebody. He wouldn't know about Ford's plans for her.

It made sense to me that he would call Arnold "The Creator" if he remembered Arnold and Ford working. Note that he had no problem finding Ford.

Then I remembered That THe Hosts couldn't kill guests. And those are very Native American ways to see your "Creator" and the being that killed him.

If Ford put him in Analysis mode, he wouldn't be answering in those terms. At the most, being put in Analysis Mode made his motor functions freeze (barely).

Ford was like :leon:
Inter sting. Just curious. Did he know where to find ford or did he just stumble upon him?