The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they die like normal humans, but can be revived if the mind egg is still functional

so clem died but it wasn't a head shot.. if they didn't blow up the damn tech, he could revive her no problems... same way he did all the soldiers

maeve got shot up just as much as MiB... they both near death but not dead (no he's not a host)... but if maeve were to "die", they could just bring her back

delores taking those shots like nothing was to show she ain't fukking playing.. she's the death bringer.. a few bullets ain't gonna stop her. "pain is just a program" for all we know she could have had the techs block that shyt out
I don’t think they neeeded the mind egg either if they have the backups online (which Elon musks wife destroyed)

Kind of dumb though that they don’t store the backups offsite somewhere. But I guess I’ll go with it

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Really? That shook her to her core? :stopitslime:

I mean, it was a good episode, but cmon
Never trust anyone that looks like this:

images

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I don’t think they neeeded the mind egg either if they have the backups online (which Elon musks wife destroyed)

Kind of dumb though that they don’t store the backups offsite somewhere. But I guess I’ll go with it
i'm guessing they needed to have them quickly available.. and with the island having it's own laws and jurisdiction, they probably were shook to do anything away from there

in real planning, you'd have had multiple backups and multiple facilities... and would never leave your entire IP on one device, at the same location as the end products

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
It took me a while to catchup this season due to my schedule but this episode was dope. As good or better than episode 3.

Anybody else remember though when he was looking for Logan Delos how he found that machinery and pit William showed Delores back in Episode 2? What the hell is that thing?

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
It took me a while to catchup this season due to my schedule but this episode was dope. As good or better than episode 3.

Anybody else remember though when he was looking for Logan Delos how he found that machinery and pit William showed Delores back in Episode 2? What the hell is that thing?
Wasn't that just Ford working on his new narrative? He uses hosts & machinery to change the landscape and I'm pretty sure they show ford at that site in s1

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET

cool little fact

was rewatching season 1 and Hale is talking to Theresa.

she says that due to one of her predecessors (William aka MiB) all the raw data is stored at the park (not sure if this is just guest information or host information as well) and Ford has prevented them from changing that (to paraphrase).