The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Inter sting. Just curious. Did he know where to find ford or did he just stumble upon him?

Now that I think about it, Ford prolly just wanted to be found. :mjlol:

big ass light in the middle of the night and a bear of all things, dude whole team out there bowing with their scalps cut off

When the scene first started, I swore they were in the lab somewhere.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I always saw it as a show that girls got into after they got too old for Sabrina the Teenaged Witch. :manny:

Not at all. It was dark as fukk and a lot of things we currently take for granted in prestige dramas (like killing off main characters in sad/brutal ways) it set the ground work for.

"Passion" in particular the villain killed off a major character then when her boyfriend went over her house, the villain set up the house to look romantic (champagne by the front door, a love letter on the table as soon as you go in, rose petals leading up to the bed room) just so he could find his dead girlfriend in his bed.

Fred.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Not at all. It was dark as fukk and a lot of things we currently take for granted in prestige dramas (like killing off main characters in sad/brutal ways) it set the ground work for.

"Passion" in particular the villain killed off a major character then when her boyfriend went over her house, the villain set up the house to look romantic (champagne by the front door, a love letter on the table as soon as you go in, rose petals leading up to the bed room) just so he could find his dead girlfriend in his bed.

Fred.
:ehh: Did the show age well? Did it end up falling off?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I'm still trying to work out what kills a host. I know a bullet thru the walnut in their head kills them but Maeve is on deaths doorstep and Clem bought it last week, both without getting shot in the head while Deloris took a couple body shots at the fort and shook it off. I understand in the non-woke hosts their program tells them when to die based on their injury but I don't think there are any setting stone rules for woke hosts.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I'm still trying to work out what kills a host. I know a bullet thru the walnut in their head kills them but Maeve is on deaths doorstep and Clem bought it last week, both without getting shot in the head while Deloris took a couple body shots at the fort and shook it off. I understand in the non-woke hosts their program tells them when to die based on their injury but I don't think there are any setting stone rules for woke hosts.

I think it’s straight up disrepair. A humanoid robot that got gunned up is not gonna be functioning well at all. If you take baseball bat to a MacBook I’m sure the hard drive is gonna be damaged even if you don’t hit it directly :manny:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Now that I think about it, Ford prolly just wanted to be found. :mjlol:

big ass light in the middle of the night and a bear of all things, dude whole team out there bowing with their scalps cut off

When the scene first started, I swore they were in the lab somewhere.

Breh what if he just went there alone and waited for all of them to show up? :ohhh:

:pachaha: