The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
that was a nice episode. not sure if i would put it at the top, but it was beautiful and the story was engaging. maeve being able to communicate with other hosts remotely is scary. bernard, MIB and maeve have stories that are way more compelling than dolores right now. maybe it's because we already have an idea of dolores' end game, but her story is just bland.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
It’s crazy how besides showing some regret about changing Teddy’s attributes, Dolores has had little to no other character development. She’s just been Wyatt a boring cult leader essentially lmao. Which is a shame because after season 1 I thought she had a lot of potential. Like I actually cared about her in Season 1, her journey.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Another great episode. Ending was :wow:

Just hope Maeve get off the table and come back like Jordan wearing the 45

Also :damn: dude was in the park for 10 years and didn’t die weak ass guests :camby:
Geronimo was swaggin on them nikkas for a decade

"pale face too dumb to kill me"

giphy.gif

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Oh.My.Gawd :mjcry:

This episode story telling was such a compelling emotional journey that after watching it I’m just sat here unable to move yet shaking like a stripper.

Ake is now my favorite character

Amazing show, amazing character development

I’m sure there’s some things that went over my head or that I’m just not entelligent enough to grasp like Maeve saying take my heart - I can’t wait for the YouTube breakdowns once my heart stops racing so much :ohlawd:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
C'mon breh. If you fukked with Hodor like that, shyt was emotional. I ain't cry, but I was touched by the large god's sacrifice
I’m not seeing it. I felt the same emotion of hodor being done like that I would a chair being broken. :yeshrug:

Game of thrones is so over the top and everybody has horrible things happen to them that you’re just expecting it and none of it has any weight. The writing makes you numb to it. When you try to hand wring tragedy out of every moment you become a parody of yourself. That’s what GOT is. Watching a horrible thing happen to a character is like saying water is wet. It’s a fukkery filled ride and entertaining but I don’t find it to be emotionally engaging because it’s just a non stop constant that it gets silly.

The show had never given me a reason to give a fukk about some simpleton. A tragic character in GOT? No way!:troll:

It was a :ohhh: moment because it was clever writing and a pay off to something you weren’t expecting. But I’m more likely to :russ: at GOT stuff than to be moved.

GOT is like a 3 hour movie of everybody getting cancer. At a certain point you start to :lolbron: and just wait for how creative they are gonna get in giving the next person cancer. Or a dragon or zombies to show up. :lolbron: