The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You are joking, right?
Uh no? What in that episode made you cry? Because of the hold the door/hodor sequence? That made you cry?

I haven’t watched it since it aired what,two years ago? So maybe it was something else in the episode I’m not remembering.

Edit: Wait. You have hold the door as your sig

You serious right now? That shyt made you bawl your eyes out? :laff:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
This might have been my favourite episode of the season.:ohhh:

Ake saw through the White man's world of lies early and avoided being updated for 10 years to avoid his fukkery :wow:

When he saw his girl in the vault :to:

Closed out the episode like 'Chill, Maeve - we got this' :whoo:

Also - I haven't been able to shake the feeling that 'Charlie' from Bernard's memory might be Charlotte Hale. Due to the similarity in names, mostly - but I know how this show gets down with hiding shyt in plain sight

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Also - I haven't been able to shake the feeling that 'Charlie' from Bernard's memory might be Charlotte Hale. Due to the similarity in names, mostly - but I know how this show gets down with hiding shyt in plain sight

Didn't they specify it was Arnold's son? I could be remembering wrong, but :ohhh:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Did Ford know that Ake was going to show up at the scene was creating? Was Ake faking being in Analysis Mode? They showed Ake speaking Lakota and English, so I thought maybe that was a hint that he was choosing to speak to Ford and not actually frozen.

Also the hosts in cold storage...are they dead dead? Or are they able to see/hear but just can't move or speak? If it's the latter (I think it is) that's terrifying.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Did Ford know that Ake was going to show up at the scene was creating? Was Ake faking being in Analysis Mode? They showed Ake speaking Lakota and English, so I thought maybe that was a hint that he was choosing to speak to Ford and not actually frozen.

Yeah, it looked like he was either fighting it or fought it off, and ford realized it.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Didn't they specify it was Arnold's son? I could be remembering wrong, but :ohhh:

They did I think - but I'm sure there's a thing with misplaced memories. I read some :leon:stuff about MIB forgetting whether his wife or daughter was afraid of elephants. I'm shooting in the dark, but the Charlotte/Charlie link idea just reminded me of the test MIB had the replica of his father in law doing where he kept on fukking up one thing.

Last edited:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Man we all know where Bernard/Ford are going after last ep lol they're probably going to go to Maeve
It would've been powerful and ambitious if they killed Maeve off right there and then. :wow:

Can Maeve really die tho :patrice:, she basically Neo at this point right?