The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Kohana :mjcry:

The episode was dope, not only because it delivered an emotional and beautiful shot story, but also answered a lot of mysteries the show introduced. The streamlined focus and lack of time travel fukkery really helped as well.

It was dope how Westworld would be seen through the eyes of Native American folklore and how Ake spread the message of the maze.

Him walking through the facilities reminded me of Maeve doing the same in season 1 and when he saw his girl in cold storage :sadcam:. When he brought back hair of the older woman's original son and she broke down in tears :to:.

The reveal that Ake had been communicating with Maeve, alongside her daughter :wow:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Great episode. I like how it was slowed down and i could understand everything going on. Was a nice change of pace from having to keep up with 5 different storylines in an episode.

When Ake found Kohana but realized he had to let her go :to:

When he brought the old woman her sons hair and she fell to her knees with her pain, was like he went to the afterlife and brought back proof :mjcry:

The fact that he hadn't died in a decade! :damn:

A few things i didn't like...how Ake knew how to get to cold storage with no one seemingly noticing or stopping him.....actually while i'm thinking of it anyone can just waltz right into cold storage?!! Williams daughter just so happened to find him...i mean does she have a tracking device up his ass or what?!!

I still don't fully understand how the maze symbol is suppose to be waking them, also i didn't understand the parts where Ake cut the scalp off the one ghost rider and when Ford was also cutting scalps.

The telepathy angle is huge. It's going to give them an advantage over the humans in the coming battles.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just letting it be known. This is my prediction of where this season is going.

GLA5imm.jpg

Season 2 “The Door”

Edit: damn they already hip to this on reddit lmao. I don’t frequent that subreddit so I didn’t know. :patrice:
:dead: thought I was only one that remembered this film. fukking love that movie

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm sorry but if you are going to put ANYTHING next to The Door or The Constant, you better come correct

THE CONSTANT made me feel deeply for my most hated character on tv at that time (Charlie) EDIT: im wrong, I am thinking of the episode "Greatest Hits"

THE DOOR is the only piece of art that has ever made me physically bawl like a close relative died

My body may not be ready
:dahell: How the hell did the door make you cry? It was one of the better episodes of GOT but :dahell:

I can't even wrap my head around that episode making somebody cry. :dead:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I loved the story in this episode but... Everything is so convenient in this show. :hhh:
You mean to tell me that Ake or whatever his name is just found that
place where they keep the hosts
and that door just opened, like he was just going to the supermarket? :mjlol:
And they just
hand over ed harris to his daughter just because she said "oh i will make him suffer"