The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Maeve a guardian angel brehs, watching over her little girl no matter what :mjcry:

Ake the real MVP :mjcry:

that man been thru so much, I just wanna see him win :mjcry::wow:

nice to see the maze revealed as a sign to
gHYllx.gif

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I think the scene where Ake meets Ford is where he fully develops the plot for the “reveries”, which is what sets everything off in the whole show :lupe:

That whole ghost thing with his wife and ole boy in the camp might be the most :merchant: shyt of all when I think about every time I’ve seen a person again and I remember their name but I don’t remember their face

:damn:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
They redid Nirvana’s “Heart shaped box” on the piano this episode :ehh:

But, this episode was hyped up and, unfortunately, it didn’t deliver :francis:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
They redid Nirvana’s “Heart shaped box” on the piano this episode :ehh:

But, this episode was hyped up and, unfortunately, it didn’t deliver :francis:
Just a question, what are you looking for in a premier HBO show? I find that this show has an identity crisis.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just a question, what are you looking for in a premier HBO show? I find that this show has an identity crisis.
Great storytelling and acting. One could say tonight’s episode had both, but when you actually break it down, it was just emotional manipulation. It was a ploy, a gimmick. :yeshrug:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn...can never make you ninjaz fukkin happy... like seriously fam... what fukkin part of this episode didn't do it for you? :stopitslime:
All of it. That tweet hyping this episode up raised my expectations, perhaps too high. Like I said above, it was just emotional manipulation.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
All of it. That tweet hyping this episode up raised my expectations, perhaps too high. Like I said above, it was just emotional manipulation.
:comeon: ninja you should know better than let some other muhfukka hype you up ever for some shyt... you know ppl always have ducktales they be telling... well..either way...i only come on to this post on the weekends... and I could give a fukk what some review thinks...but I feel you though breh.. this episode was great regardless... just my 2 cents:manny:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I didn't have my hopes up when I saw the preview but man.... That was a near flawless episode. Story telling was top notch, the score was amazing, the acting will be praised come Emmy season. Them connecting the dots was just :wow:

They're setting up for a damn good finale... Hopefully it's anothr showdown of sorts