The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
it's amazing how this show will keep you guessing and you swear that even if somebody wrong, they could be right.

I was thinking Maeve couldn't control Lawrence cause he was half woke, true. Hell, dude's other name (El Lazo) literally means "The Loop"

But I was thinking Maeve was woke and Delores wasn't..... because the last time they met Maeve had no problem telling Delores to let them pass and Delores had no problem obeying.

But then this ep Ford specifically says Delores is free.

Then why is she still believing that man is her dad and Maeve still believe that little girl is really her child.:patrice:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Just letting it be known. This is my prediction of where this season is going.

GLA5imm.jpg

Season 2 “The Door”

Edit: damn they already hip to this on reddit lmao. I don’t frequent that subreddit so I didn’t know. :patrice:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Then why is she still believing that man is her dad and Maeve still believe that little girl is really her child.:patrice:

:ohhh: you're right!

Delores specifically told Maeve that attachments like that were the chains that binded them..... but that was after the scene with her "dad" :mjcry:

I'ma have to go back and see if it was Accented Delores or Non-Accent Wyatt that was talking.

Edit: :russ: it only took us ONE episode to go back to wild mass guessing.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
this part has never been explained.. nor really where maeve gets her "i just think and it happens, programming"

we know a few things.... ford had special code for his robot family that was different from the park... they only listened to him. . so all ford would have to do is insert a code into some hosts, so they only listened to maeve... or make it part of being sleep... and when they woke up, they no longer had to listen

we also know that no matter how woke, they still have programming in them. both delores and maeve had admitted that they know it isn't their dad/child... and yet they cannot fight the "memories" and "feelings" they had for those people.

even spanish american dude who pipping maeve, he was telling her lines straight out of his narrative. the write was reading them off word for word and he'd been woke for a long time. so no matter what they do, programming is still in them

for now

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
nah breh... admin privileges wouldn't have other hosts reading her mind in real time... even ford had to do hand movements and say the words

maybe it does have something to do with that hive program that benard used. like she can control them by tapping into the hive programming.. but that still hasn't been explained. maybe when Fornard meets her

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
they are robots... they are the peak of technology. not just robots, but so lifelike that you can't tell the difference at all. spend every waking second for years, with a person, and not even realize they are a robot. fukk a robot for years and never know

you think they don't know how to aim and only shoot target areas? do quick calculations of where they will hit something and determine safe zones and not? do the same with swords and arrows. know to make it look good, but never actually follow through or hit anything. same for the animals to not scratch and bite the guests.. and i'm sure they'd have to sign a disclaimer of some sort, regardless of what happened. remember shogun world was "for people who thought westworld was too soft"

The hosts in Shogun world weren't actively 'woke' like the others were. They didn't seem to know the difference between human and host. But maybe your'e right, the point is there's a lot of suspension of disbelief or assumptions to be made to make that work without an explanation

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah breh... admin privileges wouldn't have other hosts reading her mind in real time... even ford had to do hand movements and say the words

maybe it does have something to do with that hive program that benard used. like she can control them by tapping into the hive programming.. but that still hasn't been explained. maybe when Fornard meets her

As one other poster a while back stated, it was because of what FELIX did. It's the free as a bird experiment. Felix reprogrammed her where she has unlimited control.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Episode was wild...

When they shot bae Killgrave Maeve shyt took me back to the way I felt when that demonic cheating Russian killed Apollo...Thank the robot gawds she still alive...:whew:

I'm assuming the trauma with his wife woke Lawrence...Hence why Maeve couldn't control him...Too bad he didn't live long enough to enjoy his wokeness
...:francis:

MIB theory pretty much confirmed, he's a hybrid...Notice how both he and Maeve took mortal wounds but neither died...I'm assuming the door Ford told him about is something like Bernards/Arnolds in this episode...A closet with MIB suits...

Murda Teddy with the dual wielding pistols...:wow:

I don't blame that dude for not clapping Elon Musk wife...I don't even fukk with white women like that but she bad as hell...:takedat:

Professor of fukkery Ford transferring imself into Bernard iced the episode...:damn:

pretty much all of this.

Savage teddy was on a whole other level of savageness, even ashley was like :dwillhuh::picard:

Talulah Riley is my blond white bytch kryptonite :wow: I was feeling with ol dude, like nikka I know you wanna get ya dikk wet but you can fukk her when shes died. :mjgrin:

CLEMENTINE, my baby :mjcry: this the second time I had to watch you die :mjcry: