tumblr_inline_p9tioeFzkd1v1ehjs_540.gif

:mjcry:

tumblr_p9syaaM9FM1u4fty1o1_540.gif

tumblr_p9syaaM9FM1u4fty1o2_r1_540.gif

:takedat:

calh45

Cal
Daps
That part was beyond retarded. He should have killed her. He can fukk later after she's reprogrammed to act right.

You gotta remember. This is 40+ years of them living with the understanding that the hosts can't hurt them. He's probably fukked her before that day multiple times. Same thing with the cat that tackled Teddy and fought him instead of shooting him in the head. He's probably beat Teddy's ass multiple times before that day in the park, but this ain't park Teddy. This is why I think Strand came in taking no prisoners. He wasn't underestimating them.

Sometimes when I read reviews about how Ford and MIB speak in vague puzzles I always want to tell them those are the two cats who know that everything is being listened to. If you know everything you'd doing is being watched and scanned and recorded you'd talk a little different too. The hosts learn how to speak from the humans which is why Delores does it too.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
MIB theory pretty much confirmed, he's a hybrid...Notice how both he and Maeve took mortal wounds but neither died...I'm assuming the door Ford told him about is something like Bernards/Arnolds in this episode...A closet with MIB suits...

I don't think so. Ford told Bernard that the technology to transfer humans into robot bodies STILL didn't work. That's why he had Bernard put him into the Matrix instead of printing up a permanent body for himself. A MIB human/host would be breaking down by now.

OR... maybe he won't break down, as long as he thinks he's just playing a game :mindblown:

Speaking of which, Ford is living inside Bernard's mind now that the Cradle has blown up. They're literally acting out the bicameral mind theory that Ford mentioned last season. Does this mean Ford can no longer control any other hosts directly? How did Bernard get him out of his head by the time the new Delos team arrived? (I assume he's out, because the techs scanning him didn't notice any of that weird code.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Makes sense

Agreed. I even question how Samuri world works. We knew that in Westworld originally the bullets couldn't hurt the guests somehow (even though even a paintball or bebe to the eye could be problematic which they never explained), so are the arrows somehow non lethal? The swords they used as their main weapons?
they are robots... they are the peak of technology. not just robots, but so lifelike that you can't tell the difference at all. spend every waking second for years, with a person, and not even realize they are a robot. fukk a robot for years and never know

you think they don't know how to aim and only shoot target areas? do quick calculations of where they will hit something and determine safe zones and not? do the same with swords and arrows. know to make it look good, but never actually follow through or hit anything. same for the animals to not scratch and bite the guests.. and i'm sure they'd have to sign a disclaimer of some sort, regardless of what happened. remember shogun world was "for people who thought westworld was too soft"

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Got Damn machines, somebody ought to do something about them.
:leostare:

They've done a good job building my interest in 'The Valley Beyond'.

Oooh weee this episode shifted gears on us, 8-9-10 bout to be on some shyt.

Dolores is about to be queen, she's gonna find out that absolute power corrupts absolutely. You don't want those problems Dolores.

"LAWRENCE! SHOOT HEERRR!" :damn:

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
this ep was the first time angela looked :takedat: to me.

You know whats weird though? Maeve found a dead and slumped Clementine down there LAST season.

Seeing them in the brothel made me tear up. Maeve+Clem 4Ever. :mjcry:

She couldn't control Lawrence? Is/was it because he was halfway woke? I was asking what it meant when he remembered William's past convos last time.

The scene where Delores got tired of Charlotte's shyt and turned around? It legit made me :damn:

Teddy legit looks like a killer android.

there's more to talk about, but I'll be back later to do it

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
It’s been renewed for another season as we already know. With what’s happened this episode, I wonder what they do cast wise? I can certainly see Emily being a big part of future seasons but the hosts? Idk.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Def need to add those vests to the next dope ass first person shooter :blessed:

So there are two possibilities:
1) Lawrence was already waking up and the scene with Maeve and MIB was his coming out party - pause
2) Ford is still controlling the game and Maeve isn't really awake. She's been allowed to control parts of the story Ford needed her to control so she could get to this exact moment where the MIB is left bleeding out.

Either way, nothing is a coincidence.

it's amazing how this show will keep you guessing and you swear that even if somebody wrong, they could be right.

I was thinking Maeve couldn't control Lawrence cause he was half woke, true. Hell, dude's other name (El Lazo) literally means "The Loop"

But I was thinking Maeve was woke and Delores wasn't..... because the last time they met Maeve had no problem telling Delores to let them pass and Delores had no problem obeying.

But then this ep Ford specifically says Delores is free.