The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
i'm force feeding myself this show at this point, i want to like it, but i think i might have to admit i'm not into this show :francis:
Don't watch it then idk why y'all watch shows you don't even enjoy
Had spark when it started but now... :francis:
Are we watching the same show? Are you really saying westworld is garbage?

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
nikka...... THIS.... shyt.... IS ...FIRE... AS... fukk
QONVIyz.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
MIB has changed. He saved homeboys family, reconnected with his daughter.
I don't know if I would call that reuniting. I mean he rolled out on her in the middle of the night after lying and saying he would leave with her:pachaha:

Question, when Elsie and Bernard were looking at the code in the cradle Bernard said he had seen that code before in Abernathy's head. Does that mean Ford is in Abernathy's mind unit as well since we know he was running the code in the cradle?

Just thinking about that tho, after Ford entered Bernard(:dame:) the Delos tech mentioned that the code seemed to have de-bugged itself. So I really don't know what Bernards remark about seeing the code in Abernathy means.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if I would call that reuniting. I mean he rolled out on her in the middle of the night after lying and saying he would leave with her:pachaha:

Question, when Elsie and Bernard were looking at the code in the cradle Bernard said he had seen that code before in Abernathy's head. Does that mean Ford is in Abernathy's mind unit as well since we know he was running the code in the cradle?

Just thinking about that tho, after Ford entered Bernard(:dame:) the Delos tech mentioned that the code seemed to have de-bugged itself. So I really don't know what Bernards remark about seeing the code in Abernathy means.
I just think the MIB is going to ultimately repair his relationship with his daughter, he has done some good deeds lately, I feel like he really got a taste of his own medicine in that scene with the federali that teddy let go and it showed him how he behaved last season

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
To me it's not surprising that the show is a mind fukk and hard to follow at times. Even the characters themselves have no idea what the fukk is going on. Bernard out here with a permanent :what: face.

Nobody on the whole damn show has any idea what's happening except ford. And even he says that it's no longer his story anymore. It's dope as hell to me that the audience and characters are going along for the same ride with no clue what to expect next. I'll be sitting in my room legit questioning if I could be some type of robot/host myself. It's definitely more logical to me than a bearded man in the sky monitoring us 24/7.

And that's why I love this shyt. It feels like the whole purpose of this show is to make us question our own existence and get us to think in a way we're not used to. Get us to relate and actually feel what these characters are going through.

That's not to say the show doesn't have its faults. It's not a perfect show. But it's the closest any show has gotten in a long fukkin time. If not ever.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

I think the code might be *multiple* backed up human minds (Delos, other Delos execs, people they want to kill and replace by replicants, etc.)

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Yo this show is straight fiyaahh. Best thing on tv right now :gladbron:

My only criticism is that it’s way too intelligent for me but thankfully there’s Youtube reviews and explanations that have me like :gladbron:

Cant wait to see what lies at The Valley Beyond :whew:

It really makes you think

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Not sure how GOOD the show is, but this episode was absolutely THRILLING.