The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
:whew::whew::whew::whew: what an episode

*in my Teddy Pendergrass voice* Turn off the lights :ohlawd: there's Bernard & Ford shootin shyt up :ooh: MIB took them nine shots like 50 but he still muthafukkin breathin :lawd:Dolores cracking the code & now got full control:merchant: Maeve:mjcry:that damn storyline:mjcry:next week my man Hanzee gon put that tomahawk to work :wow:& Bernard & Ford got 1 more thing waiting for the humans as well :lupe:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
This show
b61d40df2d5d69ce90d7454747e55119.png

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
This dude really got seduced in the middle of a firefight:heh:
You suppose to kill em not fukk em bruh :mjlol:
yeah that was THE wackest shyt ever

that was worse than the plot hole everyone was bytching about with the worker from Hong Kong and Maeve last year

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn this was a dope ep.

MIB gotta bleed out right? He took 3 shots IIRC

And I guess they decided to act as if Hector and the 2 Armastices weren't there cause they were definitely shooting at the Lakota tribe last week.
Watch him be found by his daughter or the native americans

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yo those vests the security guys got that can tap into the host's network is like a straight up wall hack :whoo: wait how'd the hosts take out the response team and get their vests and shyt on....this ain't good :lupe:

Def need to add those vests to the next dope ass first person shooter :blessed:

How come Maeve's control doesn't work on Lawrence? So her power doesn't work on Ghost Nation and Lawrence for some reason...until she woke him up. Dam this simp story writer keeping Maeve alive :stopitslime: and leaving the Park owner laying there dying :russ:

So there are two possibilities:
1) Lawrence was already waking up and the scene with Maeve and MIB was his coming out party - pause
2) Ford is still controlling the game and Maeve isn't really awake. She's been allowed to control parts of the story Ford needed her to control so she could get to this exact moment where the MIB is left bleeding out.

Either way, nothing is a coincidence.

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
this was one of the best episodes in the shows history

:gucci:

I didn't like the Shogunworld centric parts either to be honest:manny:

I see what the show is trying to do and I like it in principle, but I feel like they can execute stuff a lot better then what they've been doing.
I still like the show though. Just not as much as season 1 :yeshrug: