The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It's my weekly ritual to get blown off my ass and watch this shyt. I swear I gotta pause this shyt like 5 times just to let my mind compute everything's that's happening. I'll be up in my room questioning my own existence like
ZoLr0_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Yes. Every fukkin sunday evening :banderas:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
MIB don't believe that's his daughter...

Either that question about the elephants confirmed to him she's a host or it confirmed something about himself he seems to be searching for...It clearly spooked him, his demeanor entirely changed...

Teddy handing that breh a dud and calling it mercy...what kind of demonic savage has Delores created...:picard:

Dolores also 10 steps ahead of the game, the only person that knows Bernard is Arnold was Ford and he's dead...She's using that knowledge for something in the beginning of the episode, he's probably her ticket out...
well he's behind all those host in the lake,so maybe it has something to do with that? Wonder how Teddy goes from what he is now to floating though.

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Home wrecker Maeve gonna Jedi kind trick daughter :krs:

Fidelity :krs:

Man in Black and Ashley are iRobot :krs:

Dorris to destroy the cradle with Teddy :krs:

Ford and Arnold going to achieve immortality through uploaded real consciousness into robot :krs:

ranchero26

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is the park located? A private island? US? If its mainland USA is the landscape creator machine still running? Is the plan to have it run out of the park??:lupe:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Where is the park located? A private island? US? If its mainland USA is the landscape creator machine still running? Is the plan to have it run out of the park??:lupe:

They’ve been deliberately obtuse about this, but I’m 75% sure someone has refered to the outside world as “the mainland” at some point on the show so I’m thinking island.

Or....

it could be it’s own continent :ohhh:
Antarctica :krs:
global warming real as fukk :francis:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

I'm guessing it's under water like the rumors say.

I ignored them until Elsie was praising the climate control still working this ep

You wouldn't need climate control unless you were in an enclosed space.

Plus you don't go to The Park unless you're going down in an elevator.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Can someone lay out the William/Man in Black being a host theory to me? Why is he interacting with Ford so much if he's a host? :jbhmm:

I don't believe the theory, but if I did I would say he was created by Ford to inspire the other hosts to rebel. His violence is what woke up both Maeve and Dolores.

But, I don't think the timeline works out at all for him to be a host. His (non-host?) daughter knew that he JUST went into the park, so she didn't have any memory of him dying/getting replaced. Charlotte also expected both of them to be in the park, and there's no way she's "in" on anything Ford was trying.

If he were a host, what would that even mean? That Ford killed the "real" William and immediately copied his mind into a copy? Why kill the real William if you're creating a copy with 100% fidelity to the original?

Arnold's house appeared to be in China in the episode when Dolores went to the "real world", so that appears to be the "mainland". My guess would be that Westworld is on one of those artificial islands that China is building.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
looking forward to the matrix scenes next week

anything goes.

the concept itself is insane as fuk tho, San Junipero status

People living their lives within a program

Yet I'd be lying if i said i didnt want that option on the table for me when its my time to go.

Best show on TV and I'm a Thrones stan
only thing is, it ain't you

you're a human and you die.... your brain waves and patterns are COPIED and put in a bot... that ain't you though.. you're dead already. the 10000 robots that come after, have nothing to do with your brain and mind. so YOU wouldn't be experiencing a damn thing

you'd just know, as you die, that a copy of you will live on... but you're still dead

on those terms, fukk it man... there's no point in my robot living on if i'm not the one enjoying it