The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
It's my weekly ritual to get blown off my ass and watch this shyt. I swear I gotta pause this shyt like 5 times just to let my mind compute everything's that's happening. I'll be up in my room questioning my own existence like
ZoLr0_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
So whose DNA host brain did Bernard snatch?

I think we can effectively rule out Ford who we found out this episode has implanted himself into the cradle which is the brain of the entire park...

Only two theories make sense...

That human-host hybrid brain Bernard snatched from the lab is Arnolds and that's why he wakes up on that beach all confused...It also explains why Delores is testing him for fidelity like William was doing Delos...We had two scenes with her testing Bernard/Arnold first episode of the season and this last one...She loves Arnold and no one knows he's dead other than her...Makes sense she would try to resurrect him and use him as her ticket out of the park...

MIB/William is the other theory which there are a plethora of clues that imply he's not WHAT he appears to be...Hes been chasing a game Ford specifically told him is only meant for the hosts...

Ford to MIB via Lawrence daughter said:
You still don't understand the real game we are playing here," Ford said (via Lawrence's host-daughter). "If you're looking forward, you are looking in the wrong direction."

By telling him to look backwards Ford has to be referring to an event in the past like say Williams death...

Young Ford to MIB said:
"The game begins where you end," Ford said. "It ends where you began."

The game began when William died...It ends when he successfully traces back his steps to discover what he now has become, a human-host hybrid...

Like I said in another post, telling Delos what he is caused the host body to reject the human DNA brain every time...It makes sense Ford figured out another way, let the subject discover what he is on his own, the same game designed for the hosts...Trauma is probably a key to this also as it is for the hosts...Hence why MIB daughter has been thrown in the mix...It's not a coincidence she found him unscathed and MIB knows that...

Last edited:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
So whose DNA host brain did Bernard snatch?

I think we can effectively rule out Ford who we found out this episode has implanted himself into the cradle which is the brain of the entire park...

Only two theories make sense...

That human-host hybrid brain Bernard snatched from the lab is Arnolds and that's why he wakes up on that beach all confused...It also explains why Delores is testing him for fidelity like William was doing Delos...We had two scenes with her testing Bernard/Arnold first episode of the season and this last one...She loves Arnold and no one knows he's dead other than her...Makes sense she would try to resurrect him and use him as her ticket out of the park...

MIB/William is the other theory which there are a plethora of clues that imply he's not WHAT he appears to be...Hes been chasing a game Ford specifically told him is only meant for the hosts...

By telling him to look backwards Ford has to be referring to an event in the past like say Williams death...

Like I said in another post, telling Delos what he is caused the host body to reject the human DNA brain every time...It makes sense Ford figured out another way, let the subject discover what he is on his own, the same game designed for the hosts...Trauma is probably a key to this also as it is for the hosts...Hence why MIB daughter has been thrown in the mix...It's not a coincidence she found him unscathed and MIB knows that...

Bernard could’ve been the one who put Ford in the Matr....err, cradle. We don’t know for sure yet.

As far as Delores using Arnold, if nobody knows he’s dead, then they don’t know who he was in the first place. He can’t just show back up 30+ years later with “Bernard’s” face and start running shyt. I also don’t know/believe she loves Arnold. Nothing that has been shown would confirm this so far.

Ford told William that this game(this season) was for him. He didn’t know the maze was for hosts until he found it

Good theories though :ehh:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Bernard could’ve been the one who put Ford in the Matr....err, cradle. We don’t know for sure yet.

As far as Delores using Arnold, if nobody knows he’s dead, then they don’t know who he was in the first place. He can’t just show back up 30+ years later with “Bernard’s” face and start running shyt. I also don’t know/believe she loves Arnold. Nothing that has been shown would confirm this so far.

Ford told William that this game(this season) was for him. He didn’t know the maze was for hosts until he found it

Good theories though :ehh:
Maybe not love in a Teddy way but she definitely had feelings and trust for him in a family sense...

Who outside of the park and Delos knows thats Bernard? Bernard doesnt exist outside of park but Arnold does and he had a family...They never said Arnold wife or his daughter are deceased...Ford also never told anybody his partner is dead because that would of killed the host project...The story was Arnold vanished in the park...Only thing I can't explain is how Arnold showing up looking exactly how he did 30 years ago but Delores is CLEARLY grooming him hence the fidelity tests...Why would she be doing that if she doesn't plan on using him ?

As for MIB, Ford last season specifically told him in the bar at the brothel in Sweetwater that the maze he's chasing is intended for the hosts and later on in the season reiterated it again to MIB at another bar adding "Far be it from me to get in the way of a voyage of self discovery"...

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Maybe not love in a Teddy way but she definitely had feelings and trust for him in a family sense...

Who outside of the park and Delos knows thats Bernard? Bernard doesnt exist outside of park but Arnold does and he had a family...They never said Arnold wife or his daughter are deceased...Ford also never told anybody his partner is dead because that would of killed the host project...The story was Arnold vanished in the park...Only thing I can't explain is how Arnold showing up looking exactly how he did 30 years ago but Delores is CLEARLY grooming him hence the fidelity tests...Why would she be doing that if she doesn't plan on using him ?

As for MIB, Ford last season specifically told him in the bar at the brothel in Sweetwater that the maze he's chasing is intended for the hosts and later on in the season reiterated it again to MIB at another bar adding "Far be it from me to get in the way of a voyage of self discovery"...

That alone is why even if Arnold comes back, he won’t do anything outside the park. Even inside, with Delos staff and park workers, he would have no authority. Not only that, they’d have him on a host threat list like Bernard. I don’t know what Delores is doing, when she’s doing it, or who she is doing it to, but I don’t believe she’s gonna be bringing Arnold back to be a part of her plans or get her out of the park. Remember too, the reason Arnold died in the first place was to try to prevent this from happening.