The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Did anybody notice when william was talking to his daughter. And he told her she was afraid of the elephants. His daughter said it was her mom who was afraid of the elephants. William had this confused look on his face.

I was thinking that would give credibility to the william being a host theory. Like his programming wasn't 100% spot on so he doesn't remember every single memory exactly as it happened.

BUT....I also took his confused look as maybe he was testing his daughter to see if she was real or not. Purposely lied to her about something very intimate to their family to see how she would respond. Cause when she first showed up William didn't believe she was real. And I highly doubt he switched up his tune that fast. I think he still believe's she's a host.

Or shyt....maybe she's real and he's the host. Or maybe they're both hosts. I don't know. the fukk:mindblown:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Did anybody notice when william was talking to his daughter. And he told her she was afraid of the elephants. His daughter said it was her mom who was afraid of the elephants. William had this confused look on his face.

I was thinking that would give credibility to the william being a host theory. Like his programming wasn't 100% spot on so he doesn't remember every single memory exactly as it happened.

BUT....I also took his confused look as maybe he was testing his daughter to see if she was real or not. Purposely lied to her about something very intimate to their family to see how she would respond. Cause when she first showed up William didn't believe she was real. And I highly doubt he switched up his tune that fast. I think he still believe's she's a host.

Or shyt....maybe she's real and he's the host. Or maybe they're both hosts. I don't know. the fukk:mindblown:
I thought it was him testing her but now that I think about it the first idea makes sense too.

Btw this was one of the best episodes of the show imo. Top 3 at least.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
This season and last season is like two different animals.

But they both still animals :mjgrin:

I can only pray and hope that Hickman and Kirkman's East of West (closest thing you're gonna find to this kind of setting) is anywhere NEAR this good when it drops on amazon

:dwillhuh: Delores trying to make another Arnold!? What- wait though... When is this!?

I ignored the whole Ford in the Music theory, but even here Delos asks William what the problem is?

William: "Fidelity."

So is the problem basically like..... recording on records and tape cassettes? Copying too much? They can't get FLAC copies of human consciousness.

:mjlol: FLAC prolly too huge to fit on the Host hard drive.

Blood splattered Maeve :takedat:

Folks may scoff at the whole ShogunWorld mini-arc, but it's been poetic, beautiful and tragic.

I like the Bernard/Elise pairing. I have since they paired up last season to investigate who was leaking data out the park. For some reason they remind me of Batman and Jason Todd Robin/Red Hood.

Poor delores. She literally turned Teddy into the man she wanted him to be.... Now she don't want him. This ain't TLR so I'ma leave that thought right there. :mjlol:

William like we all were after episode 7 last season: ":ufdup: he a host. :ufdup:she a host. they all hosts!:blessed:" Although she kinda boring right now, I hope he doesn't kill her and then wind up thinking about killing himself with the gun to his head.

:heh: y'all see the look of sheer hatred Bernard had in his eyes when he saw Ford at the piano? But at least this scene shows me that it really was Ford at the piano when William and Teddy passed through.

Freshly cleaned Maeve:takedat:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
they turned bytch teddy to savage teddy :lolbron: when he shot the guy dalores was :picard::gucci::martin:

shogun world was straight up fire goddamn they did a good job :wow: meave going to get that rude awaking :mjcry:

MIB is a stone cold no child loving b*stard :russ: straight up lied to her face and was like fukk you bytch, i'm going to play the game to the bones :mjlol:
MIB don't believe that's his daughter...

Either that question about the elephants confirmed to him she's a host or it confirmed something about himself he seems to be searching for...It clearly spooked him, his demeanor entirely changed...

Teddy handing that breh a dud and calling it mercy...what kind of demonic savage has Delores created...:picard:

Dolores also 10 steps ahead of the game, the only person that knows Bernard is Arnold was Ford and he's dead...She's using that knowledge for something in the beginning of the episode, he's probably her ticket out...

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

I been on to MIB for a minute but I'm not 100% sure like I was Bernard last season...

I think the reason for that is because MIB is William unlike Bernard whose mind is Ford's creation implanted in the body of Arnold...That's an important distinction...

MIB clearly thinks his daughter is a host but that scene makes more sense if its the other way around...He was genuinely surprised by her correction of that elephant story, as if he wasn't expecting to hear that...That could be because he thinks she's a bot and was testing her but why freeze up like that cuz she caught your trap? Whether she answered correctly or not shouldn't result in a freeze because he's setting a trap...Maybe he wasn't expecting her to get it right but if that's the case and she did why the fukk would you abandon your daughter in the middle of nowhere with murderous bots around? It makes more sense he wasn't setting a trap and thought he had that story right, his daughter correcting him spooked him and that's why he bailed on her...

I think the game William aka MIB has been playing is finding himself...He's as unsure of what he is as we are unsure of what he is which explains why his daughter spooked him...Delos wasn't the only human host hybrid, we know that because Bernard said so and in his flashback he takes one of those host brains with him...This immortality idea was Williams conception, he's the one that introduced it to Delos...Delos was the first test subject but it makes perfect sense William had future plans for himself...It's also worth noting he keeps searching for a game Ford told him is only for the hosts...That always struck me as odd and his daughter hasn't seen him in years because he spends "too much time in the park"...

We know with Delos every time he was told he's a bot he spazzed out...What if with MIB/William, Ford took the opposite approach...Don't tell him what he is, let him loose in the park to discover it on his own...Hence the game...

This show is a mind fukk...:wow:

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Delores murked BArnold:huhldup: on his own shyt:lupe: Teddy Go HAM:ohhh: Brotha worker digitalized:mjgrin: Nail your Host, brehs:skip: Maeve's a telepathic geisha:jbhmm: Severed arm/head FATALITY:deadmanny: TMIB daughter's plugged in:leon: Charlotte's still unreadable:usure: Timeline Dualties:whoo: Ford in the cut:gladbron: Westworld layers unravel:whew:

your review is like a Ghostface verse :russ:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Wtf kinda man is named Ashley tho :gucci:

bruce-campbell-evil-dead.jpg

:birdman:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
I been on to MIB for a minute but I'm not 100% sure like I was Bernard last season...

I think the reason for that is because MIB is William unlike Bernard whose mind is Ford's creation implanted in the body of Arnold...That's an important distinction...

MIB clearly thinks his daughter is a host but that scene makes more sense if its the other way around...He was genuinely surprised by her correction of that elephant story, as if he wasn't expecting to hear that...That could be because he thinks she's a bot and was testing her but why freeze up like that cuz she caught your trap? Whether she answered correctly or not shouldn't result in a freeze because he's setting a trap...Maybe he wasn't expecting her to get it right but if that's the case and she did why the fukk would you abandon your daughter in the middle of nowhere with murderous bots around? It makes more sense he wasn't setting a trap and thought he had that story right, his daughter correcting him spooked him and that's why he bailed on her...

I think the game William aka MIB has been playing is finding himself...He's as unsure of what he is as we are unsure of what he is which explains why his daughter spooked him...Delos wasn't the only human host hybrid, we know that because Bernard said so and in his flashback he takes one of those host brains with him...This immortality idea was Williams conception, he's the one that introduced it to Delos...Delos was the first test subject but it makes perfect sense William had future plans for himself...It's also worth noting he keeps searching for a game Ford told him is only for the hosts...That always struck me as odd and his daughter hasn't seen him in years because he spends "too much time in the park"...

We know with Delos every time he was told he's a bot he spazzed out...What if with MIB/William, Ford took the opposite approach...Don't tell him what he is, let him loose in the park to discover it on his own...Hence the game...

This show is a mind fukk...:wow:
:damn: