The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
loved the episode especially since they didn't have the japanese actors talking english :wow:

one thing I don't like maeve having that cheat code :francis:

and to be honest fukk dolors storyline :scust: teddy been a ride or die nikka for you since day one and this is how you do him :pacspit:

:whoo::blessed:

I'm one of those people who can't watch behind the scenes

i know it's fiction but I don't want to be reminded that it is.

It ruins the immersion for me.

I prefer bonus Featurette that dive deeper into the characters motivation n sh1t like that.....but I have no desire to know how things are done

Ruins the magic.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
ipwNQ8Tk31QCSHtzP-mhdcx-7cjCHJ5pJtJNpHgBZX4.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yup. Maeve was Boss level before she even had her parameters messed with.

Everybody assumes she broke her loop when she had the chance to leave the park and didn't.

:heh: nah, the exact moment she broke her loop was when Felix first showed her that tablet with her thought process on it.

She LITERALLY refused to accept such a thing and forced her brain to think in a way that the tablet couldn't read. She pushed herself past the limits they set for her, basically had a brain aneurysm and died.

1*BtGyV0bidOAeRvFe8QSpaQ.png

Felix had to do the trick he used to bring the bird back to life on her.

She's been past that limit ever since. :salute:
we don't know if she's on her loop her not.. felix read off to her exactly what she'd do word for word on the season 1 finale. said it was written she'd wake up, remember things, have the power... then he says "it even says here you get to the train and then................" and she shuts him up

for all we know, ford programmed her to stay and she's on her loop.. or she was programmed to leave and changed her mind right then.. but we don't know

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just caught up with the show these past few days, haven't been reading all the comments but I will say I have been enjoying this season a lot and the different looks/storylines the show has given us.

It might have been brought up already, but I recommend Decoding Westworld - a podcast where they dive into each episode and explore different possible theories. The 2 hosts drop a lot of insight and point out things you might have missed.

Ready for the new episode tomorrow :ehh:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Just speaking from outside the episode itself, you would need to be a serious badass and committed to sign up for Shogunworld. In Westworld you are dealing with guns and knives, something most people are familiar enough with to the point where they know how to shoot or kill something with them if necessary. In Shogunworld it's mostly hand to hand unless you trained on using a bow. People don't have the first idea how to fight with a katana or any of those other weapons. Then you have ninjas sneaking around. Plus I don't even know how you regulate that shyt. Ok so in Westworld they weren't supposed to be using real bullets, so if you got shot nothing happened. Those samurai weapons look sharp as shyt how do you keep from being cut with one. That shyt is a definite pass from me.