The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
After that heart-to-heart with his daughter, Man in Black leaves her ass stranded :dead:
I can't express how happy I was when he ditched her. She's by far the most boring, annoying and ugliest character introduced. Coming all up in her dads business talking bout irrelevant stupid shyt. If you wanna leave then, fukking bye bytch :hhh:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Man after getting punked by Dolores last week looks like Teddy is straight :demonic:

Ford got William thinking his daughter is a host :wow: Ford ain't even alive and he's playing 5D chess while William still playing checkers

This "cradle" has been fighting off QA's attempt at hacking in to try and regain control? WTF did Ford do :damn:

William pulled an okey doke on his daughter :wtb:

Bernard about that life....who's side is he on though?:ohhh:

Security guy's name is Ashley? :mjlol:

I like this new guy leading Delta team. Nothing but straight up contempt for any OG park workers:picard:....shame he probably gets got eventually

Wow...Maeve finding out she straight up got replaced :whoo:

And then the Ghost Nation shows up :sadbron: What does Ghost Nation want though :jbhmm:

Man this Asian tech is such a simp. None of this would be happening if it weren't for his bytchass.

I thought Bernard was just reliving some past events or something but looks like Ford still alive and kicking inside the Matrix :krs:

Was that actually Anthony Hopkins though or a look alike? I thought he wasn't back for season 2?

shyt is getting good again when they mix in Bernard/MiB scenes

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
great episode:wow:

just like I thought last week, they brought all the storylines together in 1...probably the best put together episode of the season. Sir GOATkins byke :blessed: Bernard entering the matrix:dwillhuh: Maeve still feeling that storyline pain after her "awakening" :francis: Teddy poppin off at the mouth but Dolores is too close to her goal but Teddy's ruthlessness gon be her downfall:sas1: Not feelin MIB story as much with his daughter tagging along now:francis:

Next week looks to be an all timer tho:wow: