The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
How does Emily play into all this?

I’m new to the thread, do we avoid spoilers from episodes that have already aired?

I think she was just getting her Laura Croft on.

But after shyt hit the fan and she randomly wound up in Westworld, she knew that the safest place to be would be right under the dude she knew knew the game inside and out.

:patrice: That train of thought makes me wonder if they keep killcount records and various stats/accomplishments. "Distance Travelled" "Quests completed", etc. MiB's shyt is prolly in the 6 digits. :whew:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
The thing I've come to realize about Delores is her Bulk Apperception stat was prolly lower than Teddy's. Her loop never extended past her farm and the town.
Now this is what I'm curious about. We saw Maeve make Felix bump her sliders up last season and just now Teddy get the stimulus package too. Does Deloris need her stats to be upped by the iPad as well? She has obviously become more aggressive and more focused on self preservation so wouldn't her bulk apperception go up on its own as well?

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Now this is what I'm curious about. We saw Maeve make Felix bump her sliders up last season and just now Teddy get the stimulus package too. Does Deloris need her stats to be upped by the iPad as well? She has obviously become more aggressive and more focused on self preservation so wouldn't her bulk apperception go up on its own as well?

The powers Maeve is showing is what I expected Doloris to have without needing the engineers to upgrade her stats. I thought she was the One. As they would say in the Matrix lol

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The powers Maeve is showing is what I expected Doloris to have without needing the engineers to upgrade her stats. I thought she was the One. As they would say in the Matrix lol

That's why since the end of season one, I said Maeve was the only one that truly broke free whereas Delores is still playing in a loop but with a new narrative. Ford described too detailed as to what Delores would become and welcoming his own death as if he programmed Delores to do so. Maeve was the only one that truly made an independent choice and hence her self-made upgrade.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Teddy's parameters were only boosted on his personality traits and lowered the ones that are less hostile. He is still under Delores control, so to speak. Felix took all the parameters out of Maeve, so she literally is free to do whatever, and it is may of been why she's the only one that is able to evolve.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

That's why since the end of season one, I said Maeve was the only one that truly broke free whereas Delores is still playing in a loop but with a new narrative. Ford described too detailed as to what Delores would become and welcoming his own death as if he programmed Delores to do so. Maeve was the only one that truly made an independent choice and hence her self-made upgrade.

Yup. Maeve was Boss level before she even had her parameters messed with.

Everybody assumes she broke her loop when she had the chance to leave the park and didn't.

:heh: nah, the exact moment she broke her loop was when Felix first showed her that tablet with her thought process on it.

She LITERALLY refused to accept such a thing and forced her brain to think in a way that the tablet couldn't read. She pushed herself past the limits they set for her, basically had a brain aneurysm and died.

1*BtGyV0bidOAeRvFe8QSpaQ.png

Felix had to do the trick he used to bring the bird back to life on her.

She's been past that limit ever since. :salute:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

Everybody assumes she broke her loop when she had the chance to leave the park and didn't.

:heh: nah, the exact moment she broke her loop was when Felix first showed her that tablet with her thought process on it.

She LITERALLY refused to accept such a thing and forced her brain to think in a way that the tablet couldn't read. She pushed herself past the limits they set for her, basically had a brain aneurysm and died.

:ohhh:

:wow:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Then them giving her this godlike power is even more stupid. Hope they explain it

:heh: She made Felix and that neckbeard dude give her Admin privileges like Ford last season
Bernard once mentioned that the hosts have a built in radio "mesh network" to keep their storylines from conflicting.

Maeve just learned how to access her radio transmitter to send her voice control commands wirelessly.

I think she was just getting her Laura Croft on.

But after shyt hit the fan and she randomly wound up in Westworld, she knew that the safest place to be would be right under the dude she knew knew the game inside and out.

:patrice: That train of thought makes me wonder if they keep killcount records and various stats/accomplishments. "Distance Travelled" "Quests completed", etc. MiB's shyt is prolly in the 6 digits. :whew:

Emily had a notebook with the same logo from the lab where her grandfather's host body was kept. I think that's what she was looking for.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
We don't know what attributes the Wyatt storyline gave Dolores. I would assume with that new personality she would have very different attributes. They're both to my knowledge still on loops Ford created

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

I’m still bugged out they went there with this:wow:

Martha

I told my wife that was CREAM and she's like you buggin...

Anyways this ep went hard, this samurai shyt was WILD...

Using the same storylines in west world and samurai world another mind fukk...

Killgrave Maeve...:wow:

When ol girl slit that bots head off...:picard:

I knew Dolores was gon do that simp Teddy dirty when she let him hit...

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps

She was supposed to leave the Park and she made her own choice instead. I wonder if she indirectly ruined fords plan?