Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
the goat smashed

993249a9d6c68c5cdb293dd20d8dfd0c.jpg

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Now this is what I'm curious about. We saw Maeve make Felix bump her sliders up last season and just now Teddy get the stimulus package too. Does Deloris need her stats to be upped by the iPad as well? She has obviously become more aggressive and more focused on self preservation so wouldn't her bulk apperception go up on its own as well?
If she did it for teddy then I think it’s implied her stats are already maxed out

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she did it for teddy then I think it’s implied her stats are already maxed out

Again, the difference is Teddy's personality is only adjusted where his extreme hostilities were maxed out and the rest dropped. Maeve's parameters were wiped out completely. Teddy is nothing like Maeve or Delores. He still cannot think independently.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Teddy's parameters were only boosted on his personality traits and lowered the ones that are less hostile. He is still under Delores control, so to speak. Felix took all the parameters out of Maeve, so she literally is free to do whatever, and it is may of been why she's the only one that is able to evolve.
So since you think Deloris is still on a loop do you think her stats aren't maxed out like Maeve's? What I was asking was if we believe Deloris is maxed out, was the iPad necessary for her to be upgraded like it was for Teddy and Maeve or was it something that happened organically?

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So since you think Deloris is still on a loop do you think her stats aren't maxed out like Maeve's? What I was asking was if we believe Deloris is maxed out, was the iPad necessary for her to be upgraded like it was for Teddy and Maeve or was it something that happened organically?

She doesn't. She think she's liberated, but she still need that black dude to set and adjust the other people's parameters. The only thing she is is that she's cognitive. She was programmed to reach independent thought. That still doesn't mean she has free will, which is a huge difference and maybe a point about this season of Westworld overall. Everyone with the possible exception of Maeve who's doing her own thing, is still under "the game" that Ford left behind. So she may think she's doing everything based off of her choice, she's still following the Wyatt narrative.

"It begins at a time of war with a villain named Wyatt. And a killing this time by choice. I'm sad to say, this will be my final story. An old friend told that gave me great comfort. Something he read. He said that Mozart, Beethoven and Chopin never die they simply became music. So, I hope you will enjoy this last piece very much."~ Robert Ford.

To translate, Ford written a new narrative about Wyatt and Delores admittedly manifested into that character and embraced becoming the villain. Ford knew he was going to be killed by Delores, hence him saying a killing by "choice", and basically compared himself to the musical greats by saying he will never "die" because his impact and influence will live on as it is apparent in this season. So, even the fact that Delores supposedly have "choice", it is manipulated against her own free will. Her "choices" of either continue to live as the Delores character or embracing Wyatt. She is following the narrative to the key that Ford have created. Delores is definitely on her loop. Therefore, Teddy is still on his, and as shown, the only changes made for him was his personality traits, he's now more of a savage than truly being free. The only exception is Maeve, because Felix eliminated all parameters from her. Just like the other poster mentioned, Felix did for her like he done when he experimented on that bird.

ranchero26

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so how long the robots/hosts last in between charges/refurbbing? wouldnt it better for the humans to just wait them out?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I thought the ep wasn't bad like cats are saying it is. Delores officially has the weak story out of the 4.

Despite Maeve's new story direction, it still falls flat next to MIB. I also hate that they gave her Prof X powers. :camby:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: IVS

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
loved the episode especially since they didn't have the japanese actors talking english :wow:

one thing I don't like maeve having that cheat code :francis:

and to be honest fukk dolors storyline :scust: teddy been a ride or die nikka for you since day one and this is how you do him :pacspit:

:whoo::blessed:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I think this episode was good but the season as a whole is suffering from being so unfocused. They try to use the present day plot to make it seem like everything ends up in one point, but between MIB doing MIB thangs, Bernard hovering between timelines, Maeve becoming robot God in Shogunworld and Dolores repeating herself in Westworld it's hard to see where all this shyt is going. Like any time you get a bit involved there's a good chance you'll have to wait two weeks to even get a single scene continuing the plot you got interested in.