The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
LOL@ Dolores creating Bad Boy Teddy...Taking Care of Business Teddy. shyts gonna be all sweet until he starts raping and beating on her.

I also agree, these storylines are getting hard to keep up with all the information without missing some important detail.

Why they gotta shyt on Matt Damon lite...

Also, Ford being in the cradle kind of confirms that he is legit dead and it makes me sad.

Also confirms, at least in my mind, that he will be brought back. His consciousness(or copy of) in the cradle just means all he needs is his host body. I fully expect Bernard to resurrect him.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
no interest in cheat code maeve storyline, wish she would’ve stayed on that train last season :camby:

I'm the direct opposite. Maeve's storyline is quite frankly the best one out of the bunch because she's not on some cliche revenge tip. Also unlike Dolores who's forcibly changing people like Teddy to be what she wants them to be, Maeve is letting people be who they wanna be and only using her power to kill people in the way of her goal. In the I'm pretty sure they're gonna have Maeve kill off Dolores because she has her real daughter, Clementine and I can't wait to see if it comes true :wow:

LOL@ Dolores creating Bad Boy Teddy...Taking Care of Business Teddy. shyts gonna be all sweet until he starts raping and beating on her.

When you think about it Dolores is like any other broad out there who thought she wanted a thug and immediately regretted her decision when she realized he was really about that life. The funny part too is Dolores' right hand is looking like she wants him now. After Teddy shot homeboy in the head she damn near almost bit her lips :pachaha:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
I'm the direct opposite. Maeve's storyline is quite frankly the best one out of the bunch because she's not on some cliche revenge tip. Also unlike Dolores who's forcibly changing people like Teddy to be what she wants them to be, Maeve is letting people be who they wanna be and only using her power to kill people in the way of her goal. In the I'm pretty sure they're gonna have Maeve kill off Dolores because she has her real daughter, Clementine and I can't wait to see if it comes true :wow:

idk when Maeve's storyline daughter breaks her heart after she "saves" her from Ghost Nation she gonna be on Delores wave soon enough :wow:

her mission been built on a lie this entire time, she gonna turn to the dark side :wow:

meanwhile Delores gonna go back to the light :wow:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

When you think about it Dolores is like any other broad out there who thought she wanted a thug and immediately regretted her decision when she realized he was really about that life. The funny part too is Dolores' right hand is looking like she wants him now. After Teddy shot homeboy in the head she damn near almost bit her lips :pachaha:
When Teddy blasted that guy and basically told Delores, "We'll find your dad. Let's go." :hmm: I was dying.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
idk when Maeve's storyline daughter breaks her heart after she "saves" her from Ghost Nation she gonna be on Delores wave soon enough :wow:

her mission been built on a lie this entire time, she gonna turn to the dark side :wow:

meanwhile Delores gonna go back to the light :wow:

She knows how the game works tho. She saw how quick they switched out Clementine and Sizemoore straight up told her that her daughter wasn't real. That's why we went through the Shogun storyline. It was to show us and her who she really had to save and it's Clementine. Dolores is the Shogun that needs to be killed to free her and then live free in the cold place that Clementine always dreamed of going, just like Akane's daughter wanting to go home to snow lake.

When Teddy blasted that guy and basically told Delores, "We'll find your dad. Let's go." :hmm: I was dying.
Same. He was petty as fukk on that train ride talking bout " I never thought I'd wanna leave this place...but I guess you fixed that too" :stopitslime:

I want him to meet William now and see shyt pop off:deadrose:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This episode has my mind going :mindblown:

Dolores doing fidelity tests on Bernard :ohhh:, only reason for her do that is if Arnold's mind has been placed in a host body. But when does that scene take place :patrice:

Ford put himself in the Matrix er Cradle :dwillhuh:. Explains why he has so much control to :troll:William in this game he's been playing. I knew William was going to ditch his daughter when he told her they would head to the beach come sun-up :lolbron:.

Maeve's daughter having a new mom was telegraphed as well. Ghost Nation's role in this and where her story goes now will be interesting. I did like Arrow Girl joining her squad now.

Dolores turning the Teddy sliders up and somewhat surprised at the results :francis:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Teddy had Dolores shook on some said you want a thug don't be scared now shyt

But seriously, I could see him going off the deep end soon.

:whoa:

Maeve kidnapped that girl.

:ufdup:

Bernard and Ford back together again - they had some great scenes last season.

Akecheta finally speaks, I wonder what the path means to him exactly, Ghost Nation goes all the way back to Kizzy.

They're the only ones with the maze on their scalp.

:jbhmm:

I still haven't connected anything together yet, endgames, theories. I'm drawing a blank.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
You know who's the most confusing characters on the show? Ghost Nation. I feel like they're trying to tell everyone they know everything but nobody will listen lol

"this is the last of my mercy, use it :birdman:"

:picard:

It's crazy how much Dolores and Teddy changed. At the start of the show they were the commercial example of the perfect loving couple and have now evolved into bloodthirsty murderers.

Meanwhile Maeve the hoe and Hector the cut throat killer have evolved into the most compassionate people in west world and have built up a small crew that's willing to die for each other.

:wow:

This episode has my mind going :mindblown:

Dolores doing fidelity tests on Bernard :ohhh:, only reason for her do that is if Arnold's mind has been placed in a host body. But when does that scene take place :patrice:

I read a theory that Dolores could've actually been Ford doing a fidelity test through her in a way to perfect him having the perfect consciousness.

Maeve kidnapped that girl.
Nah she's saving her. She didn't use her powers either so I think she got herself in that loop that has her running from them.