The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
daawippbv4z01.jpg

Before and after. They maxed him out on a lot of shyt. He's going to be :demonic: if he wasn't one of the ones with the virgin mind in the Mesa. And yeah, the Teddy we knew is gone.

They moved Cruelty and Agression from "[0]" to "[MAX]":lupe:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:lupe: oh shyt. Yeah that top stat maxed? He's Maeve level.

edit: :ooh: oh shyt they turned him into Wyatt. Bernard is gonna have to kill him

:heh: nah, not Wyatt.

I just realized the irony

William fell in love with Delores, he turned into The Man in Black when she was out of his reach.

Same shyt just happened to Teddy. :mjlol:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
:heh: nah, not Wyatt.

I just realized the irony

William fell in love with Delores, he turned into The Man in Black when she was out of his reach.

Same shyt just happened to Teddy. :mjlol:
Oops, just posted this exact thing, you're spot on. It makes sense because last season people had theories that teddy was based on William

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
This was one of the greatest pieces of television I've ever witnessed :wow:....from start to finish the shyt was pure brilliance. This season started out different. More action than psychological thriller. I still really enjoyed the first 3 episodes but it still felt like something was off. But this episode was enough for me to never doubt these writers again. It's clear now that we just need to shut the fukk up and let the story play out. Season 1 blew my mind. I have no doubts season 2 gonna leave us all fukked in the head by the time it's over. Last night's episode already got me there:ohlawd:

Ed Harris deserves an Emmy for this shyt. Him and Jeffrey dean Wright are leaving me legit speechless at their performances. I'm just sitting in my room high as fukk like "is this real life?":mindblown:......these dudes are acting the shyt out of these roles.

The scene with MIB and Craddock was intense as fukk

"You think you understand death. But you dont. You didn't recognize him sitting across from you this whole time"

Dawg.....:wow:

"Don't worry amigo. I'm here now. watching over you":demonic:

:damn:

This show is God level:noah:

:wow:

MAGNETO.

Daps
Reppin
This episode was a bit slower but some of the revelations were just :wow:

When Maeve is doing her Neo with Akane and talking about freedom and finding out that everything you’ve ever lived is a lie - and Akane making the choice that even with that knowledge her pupil was more important than that made me hit the :wow: that’s real shyt. That’s love, that’s family, that’s duty. And sometimes that’s more important to some people and I’m glad Akane showed Maeve that.

And boy Delores arc has been slow for the most part but when she said she saw Teddy :wow: and she made the call, I hit another :wow: Only trouble I have with Delores is her worldview is so reductionist and after her experiences in Season 1 with young William she gotta know humans can’t be reduced to a simplistic archetype like she is doing. She is playing a zero sum game and she should know better, is my only gripe.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How does Emily play into all this?

I’m new to the thread, do we avoid spoilers from episodes that have already aired?

only if folks are playing catchup.

Nothing worse than a cat saying they're on episode 4 and some a$$hole going ":gladbron: WAIT UNTIL YOU GET TO THIS PART WHERE THAT SCENE YOU AINT SEEN BUT IM EXCITED ABOUT HAPPENS! :banderas:"

MAGNETO.

Daps
Reppin
only if folks are playing catchup.

Nothing worse than a cat saying they're on episode 4 and some a$$hole going ":gladbron: WAIT UNTIL YOU GET TO THIS PART WHERE THAT SCENE YOU AINT SEEN BUT IM EXCITED ABOUT HAPPENS! :banderas:"

Yeah I’m conscious of that, it’s the last thing I’d want to do lmao. But I hope they don’t read ahead of the thread lmao. But if y’all would rather not spoilers I’m cool with that too.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This episode was a bit slower but some of the revelations were just :wow:

When Maeve is doing her Neo with Akane and talking about freedom and finding out that everything you’ve ever lived is a lie - and Akane making the choice that even with that knowledge her pupil was more important than that made me hit the :wow: that’s real shyt. That’s love, that’s family, that’s duty. And sometimes that’s more important to some people and I’m glad Akane showed Maeve that.

And boy Delores arc has been slow for the most part but when she said she saw Teddy :wow: and she made the call, I hit another :wow: Only trouble I have with Delores is her worldview is so reductionist and after her experiences in Season 1 with young William she gotta know humans can’t be reduced to a simplistic archetype like she is doing. She is playing a zero sum game and she should know better, is my only gripe.

The thing I've come to realize about Delores is her Bulk Apperception stat was prolly lower than Teddy's. Her loop never extended past her farm and the town.