The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
This ep was fukking beautiful. Really I'm expecting the eventual turn where all nikkas who liked it are weaboos.

I'll admit this season doesn't have the sheer mount everest climb of mind fukkery of last season. I expect that the writers really went all out on the first season and didn't expect a second season.

I'll reiterate my thought that Delores is still in a loop (she's Wyatt at points) doing what Wyatt was programmed to do.

Teddy's in a.... sort of loop? (He's made to kill Wyatt, but I don't think him and Delores ever really got close enough to fukk) Now he may be in the "Kill Wyatt" loop. We saw it last season. Ford gave him a backstory, but we didn't know Delores was Wyatt when he got it. Ford may have done it out of spite for Arnold's plans. The dual programming may make him break programming. We'll see.

Maeve is TOTALLY not looped. Neither is her group. They reincarnated and met themselves. I could get into the Kaballah and make doctor who references here, but I'm not.

Maeve is "The Chosen One". It's almost like the Matrix Movies. is Delores The One? Or is Agent Smith (Maeve)?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
What are they basing that on? I paused my TV last night on homie’s iPad and it had the same message that pops up when you save over a file on a computer, “are you sure you want to overwrite (such and such file)?”

Compare that to stats being upped, which has been shown repeatedly to involve literally sliding sliders up on the screen. No pop ups. Two totally different processes.

Teddy got his files saved over. Whether the “new file” has higher stats or not remains to be seen, but Teddy as we knew him is gone.
daawippbv4z01.jpg

Before and after. They maxed him out on a lot of shyt. He's going to be :demonic: if he wasn't one of the ones with the virgin mind in the Mesa. And yeah, the Teddy we knew is gone.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
daawippbv4z01.jpg

Before and after. They maxed him out on a lot of shyt. He's going to be :demonic: if he wasn't one of the ones with the virgin mind in the Mesa. And yeah, the Teddy we knew is gone.

:lupe: oh shyt. Yeah that top stat maxed? He's Maeve level.

edit: :ooh: oh shyt they turned him into Wyatt. Bernard is gonna have to kill him

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Just binged watched all the released Season 2 episodes last night. Great show. I think a lot of yall are letting your dislike for Dolores/Maeve cloud your perception on whether the episode is good or not
Breh.....hating a character is not clouding perception

Hating a character is a basic and legitimate reason for dislike of an episode

Delores sucks. Period. Teddy too, but it looks like Teddy is about to get a boost:ohhh:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:russ: I only glanced at that pic and saw his Bulk Apperception was maxed.

I didn't notice it was a 4 before. That and his loyalty score.... that's fukking horrible. :mjlol:

It's stuff like this that makes me wonder what our own stats would look like.
:whoa: Questions like that lead to existential crisises :pachaha:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
What are they basing that on? I paused my TV last night on homie’s iPad and it had the same message that pops up when you save over a file on a computer, “are you sure you want to overwrite (such and such file)?”

Compare that to stats being upped, which has been shown repeatedly to involve literally sliding sliders up on the screen. No pop ups. Two totally different processes.

Teddy got his files saved over. Whether the “new file” has higher stats or not remains to be seen, but Teddy as we knew him is gone.
He not gonna be on Maeve status but his stats are gonna change. He didn't know that Dolores saw him give those soldiers a pass when he was supposed to ice them. She took that bytchassedness out him I believe

And part of me thinks she wanted breh to be rougher and he didn't have it in him :lolbron:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
FINALLY CAUGHT UP ON ALL THE fukkERY FOR SEASON 2!!!!! :banderas::wow: shogun world, ford trying to live forever, delos being cloned constantly, delores going crazy trying to escape...Maeve with that source code reprogramming skill the cream Japanese rendition

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They played cream and the geisha with the fatality :damn: :wow:

Wonder where they're going with the teddie/delores story arc, its been pretty meh.

Shogun world didn't disappoint:wow: Maeve is on god level now:picard:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, didn't realize everyone is hating Maeve's arc? :dahell: Really like her interactions with the Narrative guy, and her contrast with humans in general, it really hasn't been played up else where in the show too mch. I have her right behind Benard's (by default) since his arc has been more fleshed out with timeline and origins of the park. MIB has been cool but without the Delos (board) tie-in stuff he's not as interesting. Delores has been wack this season since her arc really hasn't gone too far and it looks pretty obvious that she's on a loop. *I saw the teddy shyt from a mile away*.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Already hated Maeve's arc and then they add this corny Japanese mumble jumble ninja crap that makes it worse. Why couldn't they stick to the West? I hate Japanese ninja storylines in shows/movies. Then them giving her this godlike power is even more stupid. Hope they explain it

Dolores arc was the best on in this ep especially her going full :demonic: