Nx3bs9vE3WypJfK20JAUp9nXPMibt9dH5Birb1EVlNU.png

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Ugh I don’t know if I want to watch second season

It's worth giving it a shot because there's still good stuff going on in the show & the potential for it is still there. I think tonight's episode just has a lot of strong reactions of people either loving it or hating it. I'm just on the latter side because it was centered around two characters that I don't like.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Huh. Didn't expect the reactions I'm reading in here. I thought tonight's ep was pretty fantastic.
Same. It’s not up to last weeks, but I understand different episodes have different directors. Maybe the alternate character stories always been subpar but with the right director..:ld:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Delores is still on her loop too

all the characters are...the Abernathy code is key to understanding exactly what Ford is doing with them

anyway episode was :francis: hopefully (and I think they will) as the season goes on they better blend on the storylines into single episodes.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
You can't put out the GOAT episode which features MIB & Bernard getting all the minutes then follow it up with the lame ass Delores/Maeve storylines and expect people to not feel the drop in quality

I understand the rhyme and reason for it, but it just further shows how aimless and lackluster this show is without MIB fukkery :blessed::wow:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Episode was flames, what are y'all on :dahell:

CREAM :wow:
I think some of these dudes really hate women that much. :yeshrug:

I don't understand how fans of this show could watch the two kills by Japanese Maeve, especially the last one (:ooh:), and say this episode was garbo.

Everything from Shogun World was great. The Delores storyline is the weakest of the season so far, but the way she closed out her scene by changing Teddy :whoo:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too many whining and complaining instead and sitting and enjoy. This episode was dope. Especially Shogun World. Maeve leveled up to God level, Delores is full Wyatt...the pacing was great. Why whine and complain when you knew it's multiple story lines to begin with? You know damn well, and hinted several times ALL of this will tie together. Yet y'all crying aimless and directionless as if you forgotten how season one was just the same way with multiple story lines that appear separate but end up tying together.