The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
After last week's amazing episode, this episode has me like

2cd3r8.jpg
Are you fukking serious? This episode was amazing. How many times I forgot it was literally Maeves storyline but in Japanese yet I was still riveted. Psycho ass Wyatt. Miyamoto Musashi :blessed: Ramin djawadi put wutang on the soundtrack :wow: Nolan with the kurosawa homage had my dikk hard

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Are you fukking serious? This episode was amazing. How many times I forgot it was literally Maeves storyline but in Japanese yet I was still riveted. Psycho ass Wyatt. Miyamoto Musashi :blessed: Ramin djawadi put wutang on the soundtrack :wow: Nolan with the kurosawa homage had my dikk hard

It was amateur hour compared to last week's episode. It was like I was watching two completely different shows. I'm also just not feeling Maeve or Dolores. I think both characters are uninteresting :ld:

Man in Black is easily the best/most interesting character on the show, and Bernard/Arnold is a close 2nd.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
When they played the C.R.E.A.M. instrumental near the end of the episode :ohlawd:

I grew up on the west side, the Westworld host side

Staying alive was no jive

Had second hands, we bounced on old men

So then we moved to Shogun land

A young whore, yo rockin' the gold tooth

Only way I begin to get off was a guest shoot

And let's start it like this dear, rollin' with this one

And that one, pullin' out gats for fun..

Delos Rules Everything Around Me

D.R.E.A.M.

Get the freedom

Delos, delos kill y'all..

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
After last week's amazing episode, this episode has me like

2cd3r8.jpg

Looks like they'll be alternating "All time great" episodes with "Just OK" episodes.
Leaving William/MiB off screen for an entire episode is a mistake.

The main takeaway from this side story seems to be that Maeve has learned to control her radio transmitter feature.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Dolores handing Teddy that final, definitive L :russ:. You knew what time it was when she looked at him like :francis: after he let dude go, and then had sad robot sex with him.

The Edo era Wu-Tang dub had me :gladbron::banderas:and :dead:at the same time.

Maeve just keeps on levelling up. :blessed:

That cowboys vs. ninjas finale, with the run in by Colonial Indians is about to be :whoo: