The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That episode was outstanding

Yes

Finally caught up with this season and this last ep was pretty good.

Damn had to learn a quick lesson to self though.... you cant watch this show and be sleepy or half into it. I started binge watching late last night but was tired as fukk and was zoning in and out missing key parts (guess I was like sleeping in like 2-5 minute intervals).

I got to ep 3 and was lost as fukk, like I had to go to wikipedia and read shyt to comprehend what was going on. I COMPLETELY missed that scene when Logan for the first time experienced the host and fukked Amanda and the whole conversation Delores and Arnold had at his future house.

Cant wait to see more of what happened to Maeve and her squad and WTF is going on with the Ghost Nation Native Americans:ohhh:

Martha

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
:patrice:Only thing I didn’t understand was when the Native American was about to kill security dude and it flashed away to him saying “You live only as long as the last person who remembers you,":gladbron:
That shyt was beautiful. Reminded me of "Coco". You only die when you're forgotten:wow:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Yes

Finally caught up with this season and this last ep was pretty good.

Damn had to learn a quick lesson to self though.... you cant watch this show and be sleepy or half into it. I started binge watching late last night but was tired as fukk and was zoning in and out missing key parts (guess I was like sleeping in like 2-5 minute intervals).

I got to ep 3 and was lost as fukk, like I had to go to wikipedia and read shyt to comprehend what was going on. I COMPLETELY missed that scene when Logan for the first time experienced the host and fukked Amanda and the whole conversation Delores and Arnold had at his future house.

Cant wait to see more of what happened to Maeve and her squad and WTF is going on with the Ghost Nation Native Americans:ohhh:

Martha
You aint lying about sleepy watching this. I had to rewatch every episode last season because of dozing off. You'll miss a grip of shyt if you're not paying attention.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Yeah! Its the designated time...

Shogun World!

giphy.gif

Last edited: