The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
People are entitled to their dumbass opinions

but they're wrong

Didn't read the article but I'm assuming it has something to do with Westworld doing the opposite of "dumbing down for dollars" and instead respecting the viewers intellect and going full speed ahead

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
People are entitled to their dumbass opinions

but they're wrong

Didn't read the article but I'm assuming it has something to do with Westworld doing the opposite of "dumbing down for dollars" and instead respecting the viewers intellect and going full speed ahead
Most of the commenters disagreed with the authors opinion

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
2rxwp68.jpg

Idk wtf is happening but shyt is lit.
This post got me dying

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I had two thoughts last night about this whole "MiB/Host" scenario last night.......

1. Last season whenever Ford showed up at the bar, we never saw him enter. The Hosts can't see the doors that guests use. Look back at season 1. You never see Bernard see Ford enter or leave. The argument could be made that he was playing the piano, but I wanna say MiB would notice Ford playing the piano.

2. It may have been out of habit, but the first thing MiB does when he sits at the table in Lawrence's home town is start cleaning his gun. Like he did last season. BUT he's prolly done this a few hundred times.

:francis: I hope it ain't true.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
I had two thoughts last night about this whole "MiB/Host" scenario last night.......

1. Last season whenever Ford showed up at the bar, we never saw him enter. The Hosts can't see the doors that guests use. Look back at season 1. You never see Bernard see Ford enter or leave. The argument could be made that he was playing the piano, but I wanna say MiB would notice Ford playing the piano.

2. It may have been out of habit, but the first thing MiB does when he sits at the table in Lawrence's home town is start cleaning his gun. Like he did last season. BUT he's prolly done this a few hundred times.

Plot twist his daughter is a hybrid host and he won’t find out until the end of the season.
She killed herself as well. :ohhh:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

If he's a robot, when was he "replaced"? William is well known by humans in the real world as the guy in charge of a company that makes life-saving technology. He says his wife only died last year, and that was just before he came back into the park and killed Maeve when she was a homesteader. And the head writer guy confirmed to Maeve that she was just recently reassigned from being a homesteader to running a brothel, so there doesn't seem to be much of a time gap for the real William to somehow die and get replaced.

Last year for many episodes I held on to the theory that MIB was really a robot, but at this point we've seen enough that I don't think it makes sense.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel fukked up but Delos struggling to talk was hilarious to me. Great acting there, but damn that shyt should not have been that funny.

"H-h-have you enjoyed rrrunning my business?

L-L-LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLiving in my home?

f-f-f-f-f-f-f-fff

fff

f-f-f-f-f

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfukkING MY DAUGHTER? " :laff:

Why does MiB love trying to fukk with the hosts heads yo lol. I know that Delos employee had to be pissed like

"Sir, I think we've cracked it this time :myman: 35 whole days stable in the host body. Toast up, humanity is taking another step forward"

MiB: "I'll be the judge of that:mjgrin: "

maxresdefault.jpg

Delos: GUH! GUH! GUH! GUH! Ghh......LOGAN!!! LOGAN!

Delos employee: :dwillhuh:

MiB:
77242a84d3027758e2e066fe3f67585d.png

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing I don't understand, everyone keeps asking if Ford is coming back? But the showrunners at the end of season 1, said Anthony Hopkins will be back for season 2. So I imagine he will show up soon.