The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
So the hosts have bodily functions like humans? I don't recall seeing a host piss before and they damn sure didn't jack off before:heh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So the hosts have bodily functions like humans? I don't recall seeing a host piss before and they damn sure didn't jack off before:heh:

If they were trying to pass a host off as a human (which was the point of Delos) then he'd have to have bodily functions....otherwise he'd immediately know something was off when he didn't go to the bathroom all day or night.

Regular hosts though? Nah.

Fred.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
So if Delos said him and William are both the devil is it safe to say that William is in his own fishbowl (Westworld) and isn’t really alive just like Delos? His wife’s death being his cornerstone created for his narrative.

:mindblown:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
So if Delos said him and William are both the devil is it safe to say that William is in his own fishbowl (Westworld) and isn’t really alive just like Delos? His wife’s death being his cornerstone created for his narrative.

:mindblown:

"MiB" William visited the James Delos robot in between when his wife died and when Season 1 started. For him to be a robot would mean that the techs were all lying to him when they said the technology wasn't stable yet. Also, other guests recognized William as a celebrity from the real world. If the real William were dead, then they would have had to cover it up and quickly replace him with a duplicate host body.

It's much easier to believe that old William is the same person as young William.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
:patrice:Only thing I didn’t understand was when the Native American was about to kill security dude and it flashed away to him saying (paraphrasing) “your only as dead as the last person who remembered you “ :gladbron:

I think I figured out why they're not killing humans:
They're probably the same tribe that believed in the "Shades" religion from Season 1. It's part of their narrative to be aware of Guests, but to worship them as Shades. So even though they're out of their loops they're still following their pre-programmed roles (with the "safeties" and the "Samaritan reflexes" turned off though). So even though they know guests are human, killing them would still be against their religion.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
The Man in Black this last episode was so gully :wow:

You don’t know death I’ve been staring you in the face the whole time boy.

Bernard’s been doing a lot work for Ford :wow:

Easily one of my favorite episodes because they focused on my two favorite characters William and Bernard.

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
My prediction and I think there's clues leading to this, William is going to find out that his body been long dead. The Delos experiment was a clue that William was preparing it for himself and his "game" is for him to find himself. The biggest hint to that was when the Man in Black had the computer glitchy flashback similar to how Bernard have his and it's unusual for that to happen through him. So, I predict it's not Ford that's coming back but that it is William who was testing Delos until it's perfected and his consciousness is transferred.

I think he's been dead For a minute. Since Ford was ahead of Delos R&D tech wise it's possible he perfected consciousness transfer while they were still working on it with Jim Delos. Quite possible Ford had him killed and had host William tell the tech to stop the research on #149. That would give a lot of weight to Ford saying "The game begins where you end".