The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I used to hope for immortality. But the truth is everybody NEEDS to die. No organism is meant to live forever. Not even this earth has the ability to live forever. So how can we?

The truth is humans dont have the mental strength to live forever. 100 years is around the maximum our minds can handle before we start to go insane. All of the stress, pain, and trauma that we endure through life takes a slow toll on us and just breaks us down. You could give a man the ability to live 10,000 years and his brain would probably be complete mush by the year 200. Our minds aren't built to handle that much life.

My bad I'm high as fukk and thinking out loud. That's what this show does to me. gets my mind spinning like nothing else:wow:
Breh, that's some shyt I can see MIB spitting word for word at Ford, or Lawrence, or Delos :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I gotta say, just because people are right with predictions =/= they read spoilers. Obviously there's exception like "GOT" where people tried to pass off spoilers as "guesses" but if you take....let's say, a dozen people trying to figure out what's going on at least 1-2 will be right and probably more will get things partially right. Especially if cats are smart, and a few people on this board are.

It's just the law of averages. I remember back on SOHH I predicted literally every twist in "Dexter" season 3 to the point that cats wanted me banned....so I told them to find the spoilers that I used....and they couldn't, because none existed. So it's possible to just be right based on luck/deduction/guesses.

Fred.

Cats thought you were writing for breaking bad too:wow:

Jimmi Simpson killing his role as young William too. Dude is a smug ass prick:mjlol:.....his facial expressions be havin me dyin. Delos having a breakdown and he just lookin at him like:mjgrin:.....dude is legit trolling the fukk out of his half robot half human boss and loving every second of it:pachaha:
That whole bit with Delos shaking in position trying to talk had me :mjlol:.

The cat playing Delos showed out too, just great acting across the board for that episode.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I gotta say, just because people are right with predictions =/= they read spoilers. Obviously there's exception like "GOT" where people tried to pass off spoilers as "guesses" but if you take....let's say, a dozen people trying to figure out what's going on at least 1-2 will be right and probably more will get things partially right. Especially if cats are smart, and a few people on this board are.

It's just the law of averages. I remember back on SOHH I predicted literally every twist in "Dexter" season 3 to the point that cats wanted me banned....so I told them to find the spoilers that I used....and they couldn't, because none existed. So it's possible to just be right based on luck/deduction/guesses.

Fred.
That subtle humble brag :wow:

Code

Banned
Daps
This episode was everything I ever wanted from the show

Up until now my biggest problem was every episode felt like confusion for confusion's sake (Especially since I'm also watching Legion which does the non-linear thing so much better)

Sundays ep actually felt like it had a beginning middle and end, I'm giving all credit to cowriter Gina Atwater cause this is unlike any other ep

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If these two posts are connected and the thing on top happens, home boy deserves a ban.

If you are referring to me... I do not go to Reddit, like ever. I dunno if you are capable, but people can conjure up their own ideas, predictions and conclusions. You do not need to go anywhere to figure it out. Hell, it's not even hard to figure out if you been paying attention.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you are referring to me... I do not go to Reddit, like ever. I dunno if you are capable, but people can conjure up their own ideas, predictions and conclusions. You do not need to go anywhere to figure it out. Hell, it's not even hard to figure out if you been paying attention.

I will also add, if you are a fan of the Nolan brothers... to which I am a huge fan that many people on this board may know, you have an idea into the way they write, especially Jonah Nolan, and the way they uses narratives, and plot twists and so forth. So, is the dude that wrote Memento (the novella) and helped write The Prestige with it's multiple time lines and twists and so forth....you can expect the unexpected and be more alert to any plot conclusion. That all said, I do not yet know what all of this will lead... but the more that is revealed... the more you can get an idea of what would eventually happen.