The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man In Black with the epic heel face turn. :wow:

The only major complaint I got about this show is plot armor comes out of nowhere. Couple weeks ago Delores and Teddy gunned down like 8 guys....this week William took down a whole squad of gunmen with little effort. Not a big deal but at least make them struggled a bit for the win.

Fred.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Predictions are fun. But if they are stealing from reddit then that is some bytch shyt and should just give credit where it is due.
I don't want to know what's going to happen before it does, kills all the surprise for me:manny:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't want to know what's going to happen before it does, kills all the surprise for me:manny:
Me neither and a prediction does not ruin it because a prediction can be way off. Last season I thought the man in black was Logan but I was wrong.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I gotta say, just because people are right with predictions =/= they read spoilers. Obviously there's exception like "GOT" where people tried to pass off spoilers as "guesses" but if you take....let's say, a dozen people trying to figure out what's going on at least 1-2 will be right and probably more will get things partially right. Especially if cats are smart, and a few people on this board are.

It's just the law of averages. I remember back on SOHH I predicted literally every twist in "Dexter" season 3 to the point that cats wanted me banned....so I told them to find the spoilers that I used....and they couldn't, because none existed. So it's possible to just be right based on luck/deduction/guesses.

Fred.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I gotta say, just because people are right with predictions =/= they read spoilers. Obviously there's exception like "GOT" where people tried to pass off spoilers as "guesses" but if you take....let's say, a dozen people trying to figure out what's going on at least 1-2 will be right and probably more will get things partially right. Especially if cats are smart, and a few people on this board are.

It's just the law of averages. I remember back on SOHH I predicted literally every twist in "Dexter" season 3 to the point that cats wanted me banned....so I told them to find the spoilers that I used....and they couldn't, because none existed. So it's possible to just be right based on luck/deduction/guesses.

Fred.
some shows make it easy too... especially when you start to learn the writers and what they like to do... and especially in the internet age when you can rewind, pause, screen shot, upload, circle an area, and have 500 people google into the answer of what that secret sign meant in the background of scene 5 at the 54 min point

i mean SOON as the first episode aired on a different timeline, nikkas had paused on the Westworld logo and pointed out 50 changes from the current time... while a person watching it alone, like my mom, had her mind blown the last ep... while we figured it out on the coli by ep 3

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Same here, dudes stealing some screenwriters spoilers from Reddit and acting like they're making a "prediction" :stopitslime:. Gtfoh. All that "prediction" stuff is annoying, just analyze the current episode and STFU.
Still not as bad as those GOT book readers. Reddit and Coli was filled with Nostradamuses theorising and predicting. As a bookreader I knew the ish they were pulling.
People feel the need to act smart I guess.

And dont get me started on the TWD comicbook readers jizzing with "Lucille Lucille hint hint wink wink" :stopitslime:
But TWD is siht so...idk lol

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
William took down a whole squad of gunmen with little effort. Not a big deal but at least make them struggled a bit for the win.

Fred.
Breh,:myman: MIB been killing these hosts most of his life for fun. He's the wizard at this game. He said it himself...

:ufdup:You didn't even know death was sitting right in front of you the whole time.
This might have been my favorite episode so far. Shogun World next.:banderas:

Last edited: