The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Finally cracked and entered the thread after swearing off it from being spoiled last season.

I think for those wondering why this thread isn't doing numbers,it's a fraction of the size of last season,it's because people are actively avoiding the thread like I have been. They don't want to be spoiled.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RailFolks Up:demonic: LC looks different:whoo: Bernard runnin on AOL dial-up:flabbynsick: Timeline Overlapped:huhldup: Tunes: :stylin: is knockin:skip: Delos MK Ultra'd after death:ohhh: Logan OD on heroin:wtf: The game gotta be rigged for TMIB:lupe: His lifesaver is immortal:patrice: Navajos change of heart:usure: Wait, that's his daughter:ooh:

Last edited:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Damn Bernard with the Judo moves and has complete control over the ghost-bots.

So one of the real purposes of Robert's research was to find a way to have eternal life.(Raising Lazarus from the dead)
Robert is alive, he is moving from host to host.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Robert is alive, he is moving from host to host.

Yeah, I thought that was pretty obvious with Man in Black talking to him through various hosts (e.g., the little girl in the village in last night's episode).

I just want to know who Peter Abernathy is. Didn't he bug out when he saw the picture of Man in Black's wife? That's why I was thinking maybe some fragment of his father in-law was in Peter Abernathy :lupe:

Also, Ed Helms & McPoyle from It's Always Sunny are absolutely killing these roles of William/Man in Black. I think last night's episode following Bernard/Man in Black was one of the best of the show's entire run.

Next week we're back with Dolores and Maeve though :francis:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Last nights episode was so good, I dont really care for the samurai far east world joint next week because its back to Maev's boring storyline looking fo her daughter.
Wishing it would just continue on with last weeks story and arcs.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Ok I waited to watch cause I wanted to binge.

How is this season?
This season has been...different. Last night (e[isode 4) was arguably the best episode of the series. It was really really good. This season up until last night (so the first 3 eps of season 2) sort of failed to really hook me or bring me in like the 1st season did, but now I'm fully on board again.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
what a great episode. i was hooked in from the jump. ed harris, jimmi simpson and jeffrey wright are killing their roles in this show.

i like maeve and dolores' story line but it's dragging out when compared to the man in black and bernard.

the real star of the show is still ford. the little appearances he make hold a lot of weight and even his little involvement in the story with bernard is dope.

looks like bernard is still under ford's control. i think ford achieved eternal consciousness and has bernard putting it together for him.

Last edited: