The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I don't get the complaints about new characters and shyt being confusing. It's the third episode lmao. People act like they've never seen a show introduce new characters to tie into the story after season 1.

Ok episode.

-Benard's a great actor imo. The dudes face expressions are so on point and realistic. It's hard to explain but the shyt he does with his body language, mannerisms, and expressions are sooooo amazing.

-I love Dolores character change. I seen people complain about her character being rough and tough now but people must forget she's a robot. I could easily believe she broke out of code and went haywire to take over. I feel like people forget that aspect of the show that half of these characters are robot who are all programmed to be different.

-I also at the same time just imagine the actress Dolores being in Blacked. I feel like she would win some awards.

-I realized watching this that I find myself cheering for the robots. It's cool to sit back and do because if this was reality it'd be the other way around.
:dead:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Show's getting better and better :wow:

I don't find it thathard to follow tbh
2XEof97.png

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Yeah. Somebody said Rachel Evan wood is the weak link and it actually is true. I know thy probably writing for her to come off “robotic” now that she’s “woke” but Maeve has a lot more charisma and Bernard obviously does as well. Just because you a host don’t mean you gotta be a stiff actress
that broad trash. and her body sucks, so when she nekkid, no fukks are given.

but the story is fire, so i let her boring ass, weird acting not bother me as much. but she def gettin too much screen time to me. more ed harris is needed.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I just saw the newest episode and it's official that season two is a clusterfukk. Too confusing and too much dumb shyt going on. I'm getting really close to bailing. Not only that, but watching this is becoming a real chore.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
There's just too much going on and I simply dont care about the plight of the robots. Season 1 felt like a chore and so far this season isn't moving me. The premise is cool but it seems like Nolan is playing with too many ideas.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand how people are confused. There's three primary timelines and so far each episode focuses on one primary timeline. This entire season is all about how everything lead up to the events occurred at present time. There are four different storylines within the timeline. As long you know this it's easy to follow.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I should've reached season 1. I think I watched the whole season in 1 weekend. I'm not remembering a lot of these real world people.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is reminding me of lost. Anyone else get that feeling this episode?

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I dont know. Now that I think about it with this transfer of consciousness and different body swap theories, this shyt seems like it could be headed any way.

Ford or who ever controls these the park/robots have a lot options if they have evil intent. That shyt could be used erase memories, as a prison, send assassins in the real world., maybe even kidnap the president and replace him with a robot that you control/or has transfer your consciousness into him.

Also I guess the park is set in 1800's and have different sections. We've only saw west world(America/Cowboys) in depth. But there is a east world(episode 3 previewed?) ,north world and south world too? Interesting.

I wonder if they really have ever truly been out of the "theme park", even in the flash backs when Bernard take Delores to his home. IDK.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I'm wondering if people complaining about being confused aren't giving the show their full attention. I'm guilty of doing that for the 1sr 2 EPs. I did it for ep 3 as well but I rewatched that one and amazingly it made sense. I plan on rewatching the 1st 2 Tonite so I can be back up to speed. I do know I'm bored by Delores' storyline so far. Hopefully it picks up.

There's a difference between being confused and the show not answering questions. For instance, we thought Maeve could control all hosts but Ghost Nation proved that not to be the case. So although we don't know why she can't control GN, there's nothing confusing about whether she can control all hosts.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I dont know. Now that I think about it with this transfer of consciousness and different body swap theories, this shyt seems like it could be headed any way.

Ford or who ever controls these the park/robots have a lot options if they have evil intent. That shyt could be used erase memories, as a prison, send assassins in the real world., maybe even kidnap the president and replace him with a robot that you control/or has transfer your consciousness into him.

Also I guess the park is set in 1800's and have different sections. We've only saw west world(America/Cowboys) in depth. But there is a east world(episode 3 previewed?) ,north world and south world too? Interesting.

I wonder if they really have ever truly been out of the "theme park", even in the flash backs when Bernard take Delores to his home. IDK.

There's at least 6 parks. In of the eps this season I think someone talked about trouble in park 6.
The east park you're talking about is named "The Raj". We already knew from last season and this season's preview that there's a Samurai World although it might be called something else in the show.