The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Very interesting.

What code is in Delores's "dad"? Why did Ford/or (Human Bernard?) or whomever,protect it with such a complicated encryption ? Must be something like an ultimate Red Emergency-Stop Button to force shutdown the robots completely off and reboot. Something like you do a computer when its glitching or froze.

Also looks like Delores is an assassin model by the way she went terminator mode on real bullets. It was obvious the soldiers were shooting blanks or rubber bullets imo.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
is this show going out of its way to be the most confusing show on TV?

I mean the introduction today with totally new characters in a setting we have never seen was absurd.
well that's not what I hated

I hated the way the action was filmed. We just saw a massacre where the AI held nothing back. Yet in this episodes opening scene the AI stares down the human and allows her to pick up a gun, find 2 bullets, nervously place the bullets in the gun, cock it, and shoot him - AND HE'S STILL 15 FEET AWAY FROM HER

Then.

What attacking Tiger let's their prey run away from them like that? She shouldn't have been able to run more than 5 steps before he pounced on her.

All minor gripes. But gripes that need to be point out because I hate plot devices. They set all that up just so we could see her struggle to get to shore and be captured by the natives.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
well that's not what I hated

I hated the way the action was filmed. We just saw a massacre where the AI held nothing back. Yet in this episodes opening scene the AI stares down the human and allows her to pick up a gun, find 2 bullets, nervously place the bullets in the gun, cock it, and shoot him - AND HE'S STILL 15 FEET AWAY FROM HER

Then.

What attacking Tiger let's their prey run away from them like that? She shouldn't have been able to run more than 5 steps before he pounced on her.

All minor gripes. But gripes that need to be point out because I hate plot devices. They set all that up just so we could see her struggle to get to shore and be captured by the natives.

The guy at the beginning was like a tour guide. Those were Confederado soldiers in the war. They’re programmed with different settings. We saw this in this episode when Bernard made Trevor “the quickest gun” and cranked his slider to 100. This is actually them keeping to the plot more than anything.

No excuse for the tiger, though. Probably wasn’t programmed to be a real tiger in the first place, but that’s still a stretch