The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
What was the point of Williams story this season? Waa it just to show the immortality plot? Felt unneeded. Actually it felt like a lot of fluff this season tbh.
The Emily we see in the post-credit stinger is similar to the Logan program we saw in the finale, as that is the image she takes maybe. Not a host in the same way that Delores is, I don't think.
What? Doesnt he assume that and she outright tells him nah this is the place you built.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Hale/Delores looked at 4 bodies on the beach: Emily, Armistice, Maeve, & Hector. Since we see host Emily in the future and Bernard, safe to say 2 of 5 the pearls belonged to them (meaning the Emily we saw get shot was a host). I think the last 3 were for Maeve's crew. Delores has obviously put someone in Hale's host body already.
No, it’s Delores, Bernard maybe Teddy and I think 2 new people from the books she read in the library. She wants to rule the world she needs powerful people to control.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
What was the point of Williams story this season? Waa it just to show the immortality plot? Felt unneeded. Actually it felt like a lot of fluff this season tbh.

What? Doesnt he assume that and she outright tells him nah this is the place you built.
William story was of punishment, he played with Delos and put him through 30 years in that small cell, Delores put him through as punishment after seeing the story of Delos in the library. He didn’t day on the beach that’s why she said the worst survived and he has abused her and her “ father “ Delos so now in the future she does the same.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
William story was of punishment, he played with Delos and put him through 30 years in that small cell, Delores put him through as punishment after seeing the story of Delos in the library. He didn’t day on the beach that’s why she said the worst survived and he has abused her and her “ father “ Delos so now in the future she does the same.
I understand what happened though though put William in there is open ended but it seemed unnecessary for all that time we spent throughout the past season to just come around to William is a bad person again and an he eventually gets his just deserts in the end post credits scene imo.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Timeline put together by some Reddit user

Posting in the spoiler below its a huge image
S7VMH6iZHAU3vUwSBCBplhD-xq4SYKUClop-xY0C6ss.png
Ok. Now I get it lol.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

Perhaps, I forget the exact dialogue between them. With it being in the future even more, I still think she could be on a different level, at least host wise.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I thought it was pretty good. I recently watched Twin Peaks: The Return and Legion season 2, so I’ve had my fill of shows with multiple storylines being presented non-linearly.

Twin Peaks wins. Lynch is just simply more experienced and more skillful than the other show runners.

Westworld had the best cinematography and setting. Clearly HBO put a lot of money into this show, and it paid off.

Legion was the most “intoxicating.” For the first 3/4 of the season I felt like I was in a drug induced haze. So fukking crazy

Westworld had the best, albeit most confusing, story though.

I’d watch Legion Season 2 and Twin Peaks over again, but not Westworld. Westworld is difficult to watch and purposefully confusing for confusion’s sake. But I give the season a 7/10
That last season of Twin Peaks really went unnoticed on this forum. Hands down some of the greatest television I've ever watched.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Oh and William is basically the owner of westworld/Delos who is giving the shadow orders as "Delos" and why is no one looking for him?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Okay, after rewatching the after credit scene. I have to stand correct what I said previously. I clearly did not hear and overlooked the part where she said, "the system is long gone". That mean it was from the distant future. Then she said, this your world or what's left of it, which also state that it is in the distant future.

Does "your world" mean the park is long gone, or does "your world" mean the Earth ruled by the human race? Has Skynet/Colossus/The Matrix taken over the future? :damn: