SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
My mind is completely fudged right now.

All I kept thinking was that there's two Delore's? :what:

But I suppose she slipped someone else's brain ball up in thur, I wonder who. What if it's Armstice? Issa inside job :merchant:

So they're gonna reopen the park? Solo Dolo gonna come back to set the rest of her people free? :merchant:

I'm so..stimulated right now :dame:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Pretty solid season.Slightly better than last seasons game of thrones.7/10.The highs were :whew: but the lows made me go :dahell: a little too much..

I spent the majority of the finale trying to figure out wtf I was supposed to be comprehending:mindblown:

The least confusing part of the finale was the after credits scene.. and that's what people are confused about?:heh:

I'll be back for s3

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
wondering what took mib from believing no one should be immortal to making himself a hybrid. I'm sure it's killing his own daughter, will be interesting to see in season 3

If you did some shyt like that you might want a couple extra life times to make sense of it.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Timeline put together by some Reddit user

Posting in the spoiler below its a huge image
S7VMH6iZHAU3vUwSBCBplhD-xq4SYKUClop-xY0C6ss.png

Daps for this timeline... sure helped answer some questions for me as I fell asleep on a lot of this shyt. Fuk rewinding. I”ll say, that this series won’t go much further if they continue to make the episodes as theatrical and drawn out as season 2. I’m patient, but I ain’t fukin Job. This could’ve been tightened up into 8 episodes. However, when the points on the timeline occurred, it was entertaining. Just hope they get thier plot points across more efficiently next season...

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
This shyt is not touching GOT :hhh:
I don't care for any of these characters. I didn't give a fukk when any of them "died".
Season 1 was great, this one was all over the place. True detective all over again
I'll be a broken record and repeat it, this is unquestionably the flaw of the show.

When most of your cast are androids, your #1 job is to humanize them and make the audience care about them. The only character they successfully humanized is Bernard. I know some would say Maeve, but even counting her that still is not enough

And the human characters outside of MIB and Delos range from average to poor. Even Ford sort of became this caricature of himself this season.

But whatever. I'm only bytching because I am invested in the show and want to remain that way. Just hoping that they do a better job with characterization next season.

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
I'll be a broken record and repeat it, this is unquestionably the flaw of the show.

When most of your cast are androids, your #1 job is to humanize them and make the audience care about them. The only character they successfully humanized is Bernard. I know some would say Maeve, but even counting her that still is not enough

And the human characters outside of MIB and Delos range from average to poor. Even Ford sort of became this caricature of himself this season.

But whatever. I'm only bytching because I am invested in the show and want to remain that way. Just hoping that they do a better job with characterization next season.

Agree on some of this but I thought this season did a great job w/ the addition of Delos himself and the few scenes w/ Logan. Logan in season 2 >>>>> Logan in season 1 and actually brought the character to life

But yeah I find myself not giving a shyt about Teddy, Delores, etc. shyt besides Bernard the only other host I really I gave a shyt about was Lawrence

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
nikkas already forgot they were raving about the Kiksuya episode?:mjlol:In one episode they were able to take what had seemingly been the savage Ghost Nation and have us rooting for Akecheta. One of my favorite moments from the finale is him reuniting with his girl. That's pretty humanizing, brehs.