The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bernard had to scramble his memory otherwise they would've seen what he did with hale
Ok? That doesn’t mean the story had to be told non linearly. It didn’t make sense like it did in season 1. Also there were only like 4-5 guards lmao, hale could have easily killed them all at any time

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I doubt that because that'll mean that his daughter who was shown DEAD when the QR team came through. Alive in the after credit scene.

I am willing to bet that William was a hybrid the entire time. It is the only reason Ford told him to find the DOOR because Ford was trying to free him and the MIB failed because of his daughter.

I feel he was a social experiment the entire time. It's why when we were 1st introduced to his daughter, she was busy testing other Hosts. Implying it's her job to analyze hosts.

It also explains a lot of things such as how he was able to survive after all those bullets hitting him. His obsession with Ford which was a clue to his own malfunctioning and questioning his own self.
His daughter his dead. He killed his daughter. The one in the after credits was a host

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Pieces still in play:

Bernard
Dolores
Hale(Dolores)

Stubbs (who may not leave the Park)

Those "cats" Felix and Sylvester (who may bring back.....)
Maeve (who prolly isnt gonna deal without.....)
Hector and Armistice... and possibly Japanese Armistice

Dolores had what.... 5 Pearls? That's OG Dolores, Bernard..... and who are the other 3? :jbhmm:

anyway, it was great throwing shyt at the metaphorical wall and hypothesizing with you guys. Even you whiny nikkas stuck in 2nd gear. This is only the 3rd series I've watched "live" here, I think.....

That wasn't anime or wrestling, I mean. :mjlol:

Fun times. :salute:
I'm sure one of the pearls was her dad, right?

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Ok? That doesn’t mean the story had to be told non linearly. It didn’t make sense like it did in season 1. Also there were only like 4-5 guards lmao, hale could have easily killed them all at any time
If it was told linearly we would've got the William Delos human hybrid scene back in season 1. This is why you don't make movies or shows. Nolan has never tried to be intentionally deceiving, there are clues throughout which is why fans were able to predict what was going to happen. Once you've seen the entire season it's really not hard to determine what order everything went in.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The last time we see human William he is on a medical bed on the beach with Delos Corp.
is that true?

We saw host William in that room that Bernard and Delores walked into.

Are we sure that William on the beach is not a host? We never saw his hand, so idk for sure.

Also, 1,000% sure one of the pearls Halores had was Maeve.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
If it was told linearly we would've got the William Delos human hybrid scene back in season 1. This is why you don't make movies or shows. Nolan has never tried to be intentionally deceiving, there are clues throughout which is why fans were able to predict what was going to happen. Once you've seen the entire season it's really not hard to determine what order everything went in.
imagine all the Arnold and young Ford scenes to start season 1 :dead:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His daughter his dead. He killed his daughter. The one in the after credits was a host

You cannot absolutely know about that. As I said before, everything maybe a virtual reality. You cannot absolutely say that's the future. That could of been a flashback and everything since then was a loop. There's too many instances where it was stated that this isn't the first time a host doing this before. The big statement in the finale was that humans cannot change. I even posted the BEHIND THE SCENES where the actress that plays his daughter that he's doing it repeatedly over and over again. When she asked if he knew where he was, he stated still in the park which he was clearly was not. In his mind it was. And he does not know how long he been in the "park" to which we never seen him outside of flashbacks outside the park at present time. If he died, when or how did he die? There is unknown, the same way as to when that after credit scene was performed. It could be very well simultaneous with Delos.

And lastly, what does it have to do with "the door"? Why would Ford would mention the DOOR to a purely HUMAN William. The door wouldn't be for him, he wouldn't even SEE the door if he was human. It would be moot point. William was already dead the entire time and was a test subject. That scene could be from the future, but that'll be inconsistent with everything that went down. It could be likely a flashback being that it was stated the number of times it happened. If his daughter was dead in the finale for real., then there was no reason for anyone else to make a hybrid of her just to test a hybrid of her father in the far future. That doesn't make a lot of sense either. It makes more that it was prior to everything that went down, and when the massacre happened, she went to seek for him to take him away.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I agree that this show is tailor made for fags on reddit and other message boards to dissect and argue about because it drops gay little clues everywhere. But for regular people who just want a coherently told story, the show sucks.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
You gonna explain why his daughter is a robot too?

And why the fukk does the background look like the future?

But it's not?

Or is it?
It is the future hence the third timeline...

Past

Present

Future

That final scene clearly is in the destroyed forge...

ww-eoc-forge.gif

Basically this season MIB was doing what Dolores did last season...

Retracing his steps that lead to his end...