The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
This x1000

It feels like they're just making season 2 hard to follow "just because" at the expense of tight storytelling. Season 1 was phenomenal and had us on the edges of our seats pealing the onion back. This season, not so much.
Everyone said season 1 was hard to follow too they literally did nothing different this season, they're still jumping from different timelines and they did the same thing in season 1. Season 2 was really not that confusing. We must saw certain things out of order

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Enjoyed this season as I didn't wait to watch week-to-week and sat out to watch them all at once and caught the season finale live last night. Much better experience than the week-to-week watching I did for season 1. That ending was a crazy mind-fukk, so much so I doubt I'll return for season 3. I don't see how they can follow-up and frankly I don't think I want to see the follow-up. I think it wrapped up the stories of it's original cast as twisted and rewarding as possible.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to simplify the series, similar to legion it gets confusing.

I understand that this season in particular should of been all linear with the flashbacks of events outside of the park, but I doubt due to a lot of information that it'll be less complex.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
William thought he was playing the game but he just a pawn on the chessboard. He thought he was a king while in reality he a was a bodie trying to be Avon.
That makes sense,since i thought it was sorta odd how she found her dad seemingly pretty easily, like she knew he'd be where he was.

Man in Black wanted it to be one way,but it was the other way :ohhh:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Enjoyed the finale.. Was a little distracted so i'ma have to go back and watch again tonight. The Logan part kind of threw me off and them basically just walking into James Delos memories. But the ending was satisfying for this season Just hate having to wait 2 years. Hopefully it won't take quite that long and they can give us a lil more straight forward story telling. I think Dolores, Bernard, and the other host eggs she had in the bag being in the real world has a lot of potential though

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Why do you think that? He was in the desert and then goes down the elevator, that’s the same MIB, and that guys a host.
Human William never made it to the elevator, he was rescued by Delos and that's where we see him on the beach when black dolo is escaping. Human host hybrid William made it down there in the distant future