The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
loved everything except for MIB being a host. hate that shyt
The MIB we have been watching isn't a host.. The director confirmed that the post credit scene happens in the far future after the events of season 2, so its a season 3 scene.

The William we have been following got evacuated out of westworld and is more than likely already dead during this human/host hybrid william scene after the credits.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
A second viewing cleared up a lot confusion for me - especially the ending.

It really was a great finale.

On my 2nd viewing I noticed Halelores and Dolores are both wearing all black in the real world, to mirror William as the MIB in Westworld.

I just thought it was a nice sexy dress, nope, she's really coming to fukk shyt up.

:wow:

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Was feeling the finale up until that shyt after the credits...

Three timelines my nikka...Is that REALLY necessary? :dahell:

Who the fukk thought that was a good idea? That's definition of overkill...

I really don't care for Dolores or Arnold so them making it out was whatever to me...

Hopefully that asian dude brings back Maeve...
I thought there were just two, what's the third?

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There is definitely going to be a major time skip in Season 3 so MIB being a hybrid host in that season is probably the only way he can be in the season wrecking shyt and not be some flabby and sick character :ld:

yeah they kind of gave a clue to that when the field unit person noted MIB was in bad shape, he might not have even made it out of there

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_ofjmnuQy7k1tq4of6o1_400.gif

What a finale :wow:

If MiB got recovered by the team, was the MiB we saw waking up and first entering the forge after Bernard and Delores actually part of the after credits flash forward then? :mindblown:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Two year wait for Season 3? :chrissy:

Yeah I forgot about the show once season 1 finished, I doubt I'mma remember much from this uneven season in a month or two.