The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Great show. I defended this season the entire time but ended up hating the season finale. Its funny how that works.

No way this is on GOT status. Brehs caught up in the moment imo. I dont even consider this a top 5 hbo series.

Could be just my opinion but as of right now the show doesn't have replay value, characters, and dope ass moments like the other hbo series do.

And i cant even say westworld the best mind fukk series out while mr robot killing shyt.

Besides all that- westworld is top quality series shyt its just not in my die hard category but I will watch another season if there is one.

I just thougjt this episode was too much and the entire structure of the season.

I still like the series tho. Like someone else said in here. I dont want to sound bi polar but lol.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Probably still gonna be stuck in there park tho.

I understand all that. Still no.

The eden wasn't true freedom it was just another virtual world where hosts can live uninterrupted by guests. Dolores didn't wanna go there but she sent Teddy instead.
Stuck in the park? Charlotte left the park by airplane. So did Delores and Bernard.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Stuck in the park? Charlotte left the park by airplane. So did Delores and Bernard.
Charlotte in that scene leaving the park was Dolores...

Bernard built a Charlotte host with Dolores "brain" after he realized Dolores was right about humanity...

Note the bag she left with, those are all host brains...Charlotte/Dolores rebuilt both her old host body and Bernard...

She had a few host brains in that bag, probably rebuilt them all...

I thought there were just two, what's the third?
The scene with MIB/William after the credits did not take place in either of the two timelines we were watching all season...

He was human the entire season...

What you saw in that after credits scene was his host hybrid recreating his final steps on a loop in a third timeline...MIB never got into that elevator after blowing his hand off, he was knocked out cold when they found him and died probably in that tent...Hence why in that final scene The Forge is all destroyed and dusty and his daughter is there...

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Host Thugs-n-Harmony:ohhh: Inception/Matrix timeline overload:lupe: Logan-not-Delos designed the bluprint:huhldup: Mass exodus off the rocks:dead: Maeve and squad blown away:sadbron: LC's chest knocked off:picard: Bernard's the master key:patrice: Delores resurrected thru Charlotte:mindblown: Stubbs' an inside droid:banderas: TMIB still breathin:hhh: Teddy by his lonsome:to: Wait, Westworld series Finale:dame: After credits reaffirmation FUKKERY:damn:

Last edited:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The finale nicely pieced everything together, but gave me more confusing question to which is the point to left it open-ended for season three. But, when I stop to think about it, none of this really make sense to me UNLESS everything is a virtual reality similar to Inception and 13th Floor. The part that really thrown me off was the actual "door" leading to the "valley of beyond". Clearly we know this is a virtual reality of a world. Delores even state that it is not "real". But at the same time, she keeps stating Westworld itself is not the "real world" and I know most of us just assume she referring to the park itself vs outside the park. However, suppose she mean it literally "not real"? A lot of times in this season, namely part where Bernard went to the cradle, were of a virtual reality of the same park. To those people, it was their reality, unknowingly. Even when they met Lucas in the system, he projected many virtual realities. So what's not stopping anything from being real or a virtual reality overall? How we know the end was "real"? I think the after credit scene MAYBE the only reality that we see. It would explain how William's daughter, who was shown dead as a corpse, reappears in the end with a HOST William still thinking he's still in the park initially. It also explains how the hosts can "see" the door when the human cannot when it could be physically impossible to have a coordinated hallucination for the hosts to all see, it would be rather odd for a system to open a virtual ripple THROUGH reality. Or it's like how the host in season one cannot see "doors" and in this case it's the other way around. Who knows, but I am suspicious of what really is REAL after that finale.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Can someone PM me a link? I am in the process of moving so my cable and computer are disconnected, I only have my phone

Avoiding the internet at all costs!!! Google News already tried to spoil me

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Host Thugs-n-Harmony:ohhh: Inception/Matrix timeline overload:lupe: Logan-not-Delos designed the bluprint:huhldup: Mass exodus off the rocks:dead: Maeve and squad blown away:sadbron: LC's chest knocked off:picard: Bernard's the master key:patrice: Delores resurrected thru Charlotte:mindblown: Stubbs' an inside droid:banderas: TMIB still breathin:hhh: Teddy by his lonsome:to: Wait, Westworld series Finale:dame: After credits reaffirmation FUKKERY:damn:

had no idea it was an after credits scene...!!! :ohhh: