The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Was feeling the finale up until that shyt after the credits...

Three timelines my nikka...Is that REALLY necessary? :dahell:

Who the fukk thought that was a good idea? That's definition of overkill...

I really don't care for Dolores or Arnold so them making it out was whatever to me...

Hopefully that asian dude brings back Maeve...

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Where you watching the show or just reading through this thread to come up with this? You didn’t see the security tell the 2 techs to get the hosts they think can be salvaged back online?
Mauve and her Group are back. The eden was false , Delores won. They in the real world. You not interested in seeing what Delores and Charlotte planning in the real world when they took key memories of the outside world to go to war with them?
the Eden was false? I didn't get that at all

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Where you watching the show or just reading through this thread to come up with this? You didn’t see the security tell the 2 techs to get the hosts they think can be salvaged back online? Mauve and her Group are back.
Probably still gonna be stuck in there park tho.

Delores won. They in the real world. You not interested in seeing what Delores and Charlotte planning in the real world when they took key memories of the outside world to go to war with them?

I understand all that. Still no.

the Eden was false? I didn't get that at all

The eden wasn't true freedom it was just another virtual world where hosts can live uninterrupted by guests. Dolores didn't wanna go there but she sent Teddy instead.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Probably still gonna be stuck in there park tho.

I understand all that. Still no.

The eden wasn't true freedom it was just another virtual world where hosts can live uninterrupted by guests. Dolores didn't wanna go there but she sent Teddy instead.
ake found his heart so it's real to me, dammit :mjcry:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I don't know what plane of existence anything takes place on anymore.

Ashley knows?

Maeve let her daughter. .?

William is a hybrid? Why hasn't Emily aged ? Was she a host or human?

Hale and Dolores have a Bernard and Ford thing going on?

The Door is a big save point? Where did they get beamed to?

Is Halores coming to kill us?

Definitely read that Vanity Fair article that was posted. This show really had me :mindblown: with the final stinger.

1. The article indicates that Ashley has been a secret host all this time with the core drive to protect the hosts.

2. Maeve indeed let her daughter go to Host Heaven :skip:so they wouldn't have to deal with any more park fukkery.

3. William was a human in the current timeline, but the scene shown after the credits takes place far in the future aka Timeline 3 where he has successfully perfected the technique they were working on for James Delos. Only he is now running a simulation of his actions as a human that led up to him killing his daughter Emily (who was human), to see if he can break his "human coding" that led to him going down the dark path of his life. Emily is just represented that way like Logan was represented in the earlier scenes with Delores/Bernard.

4. Perhaps

5. Host heaven where they presumably can live out their lives, undetected from humans thanks to Delores

6. That is the path she seemed to be on, unless Bernard is able to stop her. Definitely got a Professor X/Magneto vibe from that scene towards the end between them.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
This show is supposed to take over GoT's spot, but I'm not sure it'll ever get the same appeal.

maybe, maybe not, It is interesting that GoT didn't start out as a cultural phenomenon right out of the gates.

They didn't even break 3 million until the season 1 finale. Still ratings always trended up.

Westworld can't continue to take a year off between seasons, if it's going to be HBO's tentpole.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
maybe, maybe not, It is interesting that GoT didn't start out as a cultural phenomenon right out of the gates.

They didn't even break 3 million until the season 1 finale. Still ratings always trended up.

Westworld can't continue to take a year off between seasons, if it's going to be HBO's tentpole.
Strictly in terms of narratives? I just can't see it catching on. There aren't any emotional beats to follow and because were dealing with robots, there aren't any real stakes.

Game of thrones' appeal is it's characters and the genuine human interactions with one another. Westworld is way too grandiose and abstract with its overall message.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This show is supposed to take over GoT's spot, but I'm not sure it'll ever get the same appeal.

It definitely won't. I enjoy Westworld and its ambitions, and while GOT sports a large expansive world with a ton of characters it's way easier to follow than this show. There isn't the high level of time travel fukkery and mystery boxes that this show is wrapped in, which can often leave the viewer :mindblown: and :dahell:. Plus GOT just has way more interesting characters and is better written.

I am intrigued by the setup for season 3 of this show though :lupe: