The Official "Westworld" Season 2 Thread

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
that Stubbs reveal really put me off man lmao

seemed a bit much.
That he was loyal the Ford this whole time and didn't care that a host was leaving?

My general thoughts on the season finale are that it sadly sort of bumped down how I viewed this season. Eps 1-3 or 4 were okay and I really enjoyed the rest. This finale almost felt like a different show. It's almost like they knew everyone figured out season 1 so fast that they decided to throw everything at the wall with this one.

I think season 3 needs to get a really clear direction of where they're going and hopefully hone in on things a little bit. This finale was all over the fukking place, and the show is approaching Lost levels of going off the rails if it doesn't stabilize itself. That said, I really do enjoy it and for the most part I love it. I know I sound bipolar on this. The show gets a lot right but then has mis-steps at the same time.

And that post credit scene? I'm totally confused at that. Obviously William/MIB is a host in the post-credit scene, but was he a host during season 2? or no, and that experience was just his baseline?

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That he was loyal the Ford this whole time and didn't care that a host was leaving?

My general thoughts on the season finale are that it sadly sort of bumped down how I viewed this season. Eps 1-3 or 4 were okay and I really enjoyed the rest. This finale almost felt like a different show. It's almost like they knew everyone figured out season 1 so fast that they decided to throw everything at the wall with this one.

I think season 3 needs to get a really clear direction of where they're going and hopefully hone in on things a little bit. This finale was all over the fukking place, and the show is approaching Lost levels of going off the rails if it doesn't stabilize itself. That said, I really do enjoy it and for the most part I love it. I know I sound bipolar on this. The show gets a lot right but then has mis-steps at the same time.

And that post credit scene? I'm totally confused at that. Obviously William/MIB is a host in the post-credit scene, but was he a host during season 2? or no, and that experience was just his baseline?

This x1000

It feels like they're just making season 2 hard to follow "just because" at the expense of tight storytelling. Season 1 was phenomenal and had us on the edges of our seats pealing the onion back. This season, not so much.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
This x1000

It feels like they're just making season 2 hard to follow "just because" at the expense of tight storytelling. Season 1 was phenomenal and had us on the edges of our seats pealing the onion back. This season, not so much.
I think season 1 the online community guessed the twists way too early like William =mib , so they wanted to switch it up

yyy

All Star
Daps
I think I'm going to rewatch from season 1. All in all really good show. I'm not sure if I'd put it on my top rung shows - The Wire, GoT, Breaking Bad - but it's close. I have no clue where they are going to take this show in season 3, but I can't wait for it.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I'm not a fan of the finale, mainly because I'm not interested in watching Dolores and black Dolores do whatever the hell they're out to do and since all the cooler cats are dead or in the "eden" world ford built this show is dead to me. I'm out.
Where you watching the show or just reading through this thread to come up with this? You didn’t see the security tell the 2 techs to get the hosts they think can be salvaged back online?
Mauve and her Group are back. The eden was false , Delores won. They in the real world. You not interested in seeing what Delores and Charlotte planning in the real world when they took key memories of the outside world to go to war with them?