The Official South Park: The Stick of Truth Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Are you buying South Park: The Stick of Truth next week?

• Hell yeah. Been waiting on this.

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • Naw. Next gen games only.

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Maybe. I'll wait till the review are out.

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Been thinking about copping this game. Should I wait for a GOTY edition or until the price drops? 12 hours seems short :patrice:
What you getting on breh? If it's PC, I'd get it cause you can prolly find it on sale for 40-45 bucks. On PS or XBOX, I'd maybe wait for it to drop a lil bit, or cop it from Redbox or Gamefly, you could knock it out in a 7-10 days tops

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Last edited:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need help brehs. I'm stuck in the washroom with Randy at the PTA . How do I do this sneaky squeaker fart?

Do I hold down left analog and hold up right analog at the same time?

I had some trouble too, frequency part doesn't really matter as long as it is behind and just look at the top of the screen when it tells you to hit the right analog up just hit it.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I had some trouble too, frequency part doesn't really matter as long as it is behind and just look at the top of the screen when it tells you to hit the right analog up just hit it.

Not the one with the frequency. The very first one he does in the video. It looks so easy but I keep failing.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I need help brehs. I'm stuck in the washroom with Randy at the PTA . How do I do this sneaky squeaker fart?

Do I hold down left analog and hold up right analog at the same time?

How can I explain it, it's like you hold the RS down until you see the stink waves, then you hit up on the RS, once you do that, use the LS to move the fart around and behind Randy, then hit A to detonate it.

Hope this helps.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Not the one with the frequency. The very first one he does in the video. It looks so easy but I keep failing.

Once u get the hang of it it will be easy.

Don't read this next part cause its a spoiler but for those who have finished the game.

How do I get Terrence and Philip to train me in the Canada level? I talk to them but I dunno how to get them to train me.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
For PS3:

:skip:Once I get the hang of it? I tried it for half an hour and nothing is happening?

Just to clarify for PS3 users. For the first part not the second part...

I pull left analog down and right up and the same time? Or do I do it at seperate times? :mindblown:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
For PS3:

:skip:Once I get the hang of it? I tried it for half an hour and nothing is happening?

Just to clarify for PS3 users. For the first part not the second part...

I pull left analog down and right up and the same time? Or do I do it at seperate times? :mindblown:

I only know the controlers for PS3. 1st choose the attack to be the squeaker. Then pull down R control remote thingy, then pull it up and once the fart is past Randy press X.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis

Don't read this next part cause its a spoiler but for those who have finished the game.

How do I get Terrence and Philip to train me in the Canada level? I talk to them but I dunno how to get them to train me.
You have to show them each type of fart that you know, the shout, the cup, and the squeaker

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
What you getting on breh? If it's PC, I'd get it cause you can prolly find it on sale for 40-45 bucks. On PS or XBOX, I'd maybe wait for it to drop a lil bit, or cop it from Redbox or Gamefly, you could knock it out in a 7-10 days tops

Just bought a laptop and got a new computer desk & set up for my new place. I might just cop it on PC, but I was thinking about getting it for PS3.