The Official South Park: The Stick of Truth Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Are you buying South Park: The Stick of Truth next week?

• Hell yeah. Been waiting on this.

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • Naw. Next gen games only.

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Maybe. I'll wait till the review are out.

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Yo I'm stuck in the mr slave mission!

When you're in Mr Slave's ass like Lemmiwinks, how do you turn off the electricity? Ur buddy says you need water, but I don't know where to get it.

Last edited:

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
Yo I'm stuck in the mr slave mission!

When you're in Mr Slave's ass like Lemmiwinks, how do you turn off the electricity? Ur buddy says you need water, but I don't know where to get it.

I think you have to have Stan as your buddy and do the "Buddy Command." His dog, Sparky, will come out and piss on it LOL.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
I'm doing all the side quests right now. I got a few to go but I've almost beat the whole game already.

The game is a lot better than what I thought it would be. I was gonna cop regardless cause I'm a big South Park fan. I wasn't expecting the game to be really good but I was impressed. A great game but yeah, a little too short.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I can't find the last homeless guy or figure out how to activate the damned rancher mission.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
I can't find the last homeless guy or figure out how to activate the damned rancher mission.

To activate the rancher mission you gotta show up with Jimmy as ur buddy!

And yeah, I haven't found all the homeless men yet but I've basically beat all the side quests. I'm done. I might replay it again in the next couple of weeks.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
One of the homeless camps (probably the one you're missing) is located near the South Park sign (I think to the left of it).There's an almost invisible path behind a tree that leads to it. Pay very close attention to the sidewalk, you should see it split into the direction of the trees.