The Official South Park: The Stick of Truth Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Are you buying South Park: The Stick of Truth next week?

• Hell yeah. Been waiting on this.

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • Naw. Next gen games only.

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Maybe. I'll wait till the review are out.

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Anyone play a different class yet to see what the difference in the story is? Thinking of trying Jew next.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Anyone play a different class yet to see what the difference in the story is? Thinking of trying Jew next.

Did you beat the whole game?

1st I sided with Cartman then after the school battle, I sided with Kyle and fought Cartman. I'm thinking of doing it again a little different. Siding with Kyle, then fighting Kyle, like that I can see the difference in the story.

Another thing I found hilarious is right at the beginning, when you choose your name and you think that's what they're gonna call you but instead they all call you douche bag. :laugh: That was funny to me.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Did you beat the whole game?

1st I sided with Cartman then after the school battle, I sided with Kyle and fought Cartman. I'm thinking of doing it again a little different. Siding with Kyle, then fighting Kyle, like that I can see the difference in the story.

Another thing I found hilarious is right at the beginning, when you choose your name and you think that's what they're gonna call you but instead they all call you douche bag. :laugh: That was funny to me.

Naw, I'll probably finish the game by this weekend. I wanted to know if there's any difference in the story depending on which class you choose (doubt it) or if it's just the skills you have are different. I feel like Jew class may have a few extra jokes in the story.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Naw, I'll probably finish the game by this weekend. I wanted to know if there's any difference in the story depending on which class you choose (doubt it) or if it's just the skills you have are different. I feel like Jew class may have a few extra jokes in the story.

:laugh:

Its good I didn't drop any spoilers, cause I thought u had beat the whole game already...

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Finally beat the game. a few words...

I don't think I'll ever look at video games the same way again. Especially after that journey through Mr. Slave.:mindblown:

Why they make me have to fart on Princess Kenny's balls for. :whoa:Would have rather slaughtered that nakid government fakkit.

:ohlawd:The matrix scene with Terrance and Philip

Game of the year so far :blessed:Still have the side missions to do.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
I'm watching these YT let's plays of this and now I have to cop this because I didn't really think I would enjoy it. I was watching it late and was falling asleep and just as I was about to doze off the playthrough was at the part about that dying doctor warning them about Khloe Kardashian being at the abortion clinic early that morning and then that boss battle.:laff: I came out of my doze and was in tears for like the next ten minutes.

And Canada?:laff: I'm still humming that 8 bit theme.
Link?

Foxy

Wow
Daps
Any news on the DLC?

The game went by kinda fast for me :(

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A friend of mine gave me this hard copy for the 360 on my birthday in 2015 and I spent years never picking it up and then I lost it before finding it again late last year. Finally started it yesterday. I can’t believe I took so long. Mad at myself for putting it off.

Kenny’s mom renting out the garage to a bunch of tweakers who turned it into a meth lab :deadrose:

Al Gore hiding in the woods and recruiting me to search for manbearpig :mjlol:

Some naked woman standing in the living room when I open a door to a house on the block :dead:

The movie theater playing all the movie trailers from “you’re getting old” :bryan:

Mr Kim’s restaurant being overrun by Mongolian cavalry so he recruits me to beat up their kids in the tower next door :russ:

Jimmy being a boss fight and his biggest attack is playing the brown note :hhh:

Last edited: