The Official South Park: The Stick of Truth Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Are you buying South Park: The Stick of Truth next week?

• Hell yeah. Been waiting on this.

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • Naw. Next gen games only.

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Maybe. I'll wait till the review are out.

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
:ohhh:How ya'll pass the game so quick?
I played it on hard and played a few hours each day. If you do a decent amount of the side missions and find a decent amount of the friends to get perks, you can hit the level cap kinda quick. I hit the level cap in about 10 or so hours.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I played it on hard and played a few hours each day. If you do a decent amount of the side missions and find a decent amount of the friends to get perks, you can hit the level cap kinda quick. I hit the level cap in about 10 or so hours.

Yea I haven't been doing side missions. I think I'll spend some time today exploring the town again. I walked into the woods and some wild dogs started chasing me,:whoa: I just went right back to the story after that. What class did your play? Fighter?

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Yea I haven't been doing side missions. I think I'll spend some time today exploring the town again. I walked into the woods and some wild dogs started chasing me, I just went right back to the story after that. What class did your play? Fighter?
You found wild dogs :dwillhuh:? I wandered the woods for like 30-40 minutes and couldn't find shyt. I played Mage my first playthrough. Mage got some overpowered shyt. Pyre Ball was doing the heavy lifting for me in the last part of the game. I started a 2nd playthough as a fighter and he looks like he's gonna be OP as fukk.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
You found wild dogs :dwillhuh:? I wandered the woods for like 30-40 minutes and couldn't find shyt. I played Mage my first playthrough. Mage got some overpowered shyt. Pyre Ball was doing the heavy lifting for me in the last part of the game. I started a 2nd playthough as a fighter and he looks like he's gonna be OP as fukk.

I did Mage first. Still need to level up on Pyre Ball. Is there a fast way to level up (unlock) my Power moves?

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Not really, you really can't level up quickly. Enemy encounters don't really generate enough experience. What level are you at the moment?

I'm tryna level up my last two power moves. I got Dragon Breath, The dust one and the Battery wire one all leveled up. The last two I gotta unlock.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

I started as Fighter and he's got one utterly useless ability and three ridiculously OP ones.

The only thing you can discover in the woods besides random enemies and te road to Canada are the Christmas Critters, which require a specific route to reach. Maybe there's other secrets, but so far they're the only ones known.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
The only thing you can discover in the woods besides random enemies and te road to Canada are the Christmas Critters, which require a specific route to reach. Maybe there's other secrets, but so far they're the only ones known.

Theres wild dogs and a farm in the woods if you go left past the school into the woods at the bottom left corner of the map. the woods leading to Canada is at the top right corner of the map.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Theres wild dogs and a farm in the woods if you go left past the school into the woods at the bottom left corner of the map. the woods leading to Canada is at the top right corner of the map.

Nah, I'm pretty sure once you enter the woods, no matter which side of the map, you enter the same 'maze', and it requires specific routes to get to the locations.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I'm having a problem that might be a glitch in the game since I heard that some people have had problems with glitches.

When I have to fight Craig and the Nazi cows, halfway through the battle, my controls get blocked and I can't choose to use any attacks or any potions at all. All I can do is one attack and I can't do anything but that one attack. It seems like a glitch to me but maybe it has something to do with the game?

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm having a problem that might be a glitch in the game since I heard that some people have had problems with glitches.

When I have to fight Craig and the Nazi cows, halfway through the battle, my controls get blocked and I can't choose to use any attacks or any potions at all. All I can do is one attack and I can't do anything but that one attack. It seems like a glitch to me but maybe it has something to do with the game?

Probably a glitch. I played on PC and during Butters' Professor Chaos move, it would occasionally get stuck and I'd be forced to reload the last checkpoint.