The Official Sin City: A Dame To Kill For Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been waiting for an eternity to see this sequel:flabbynsick:

...but, based on the trailer I'll wait until it hit Direct-TV, even tho Eva Green's playing Ava Lord:ohlawd:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Eva Green Says Her Banned Boobs Have Never Killed Anybody

Jay Hathaway 8/06/14 10:20am

The Streisand Effect, where the act of trying to hide something only results in more people seeing it, should probably be renamed The Eva Green's Boobs Effect. Green's breasts are at the peak of their fame after the uptight MPAA banned her Sin City: A Dame to Kill For poster for showing a hint of nipple under a sheer dress.

Last night, the actress told Jimmy Kimmel she thinks the whole controversy is ridiculous. She's also holding a gun on the poster, a deadly weapon, and "Boobs have never killed anyone, you know?"

"I mean, you can suffocate somebody," she added.

Potential boob-murder scenarios aside, Green might not be on Kimmel discussing how tastefully, stylishly nude she is throughout the entire film if the censors hadn't pointed a flashing neon arrow at her chest by forcing her to cover up.

If everyone in America hadn't already seen the banned poster, they have now.

http://gawker.com/eva-green-says-her-banned-boobs-have-never-killed-anybo-1616864374

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
so its gonna be a shytty trailer followed by a shytty film, better off eating shrimps and drinking coors light at stonecrest

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Still wanna see it just not all that excited for it.
if you tune out the fanboys and take the first for what it was :salute:for concept and technical side of things but as a movie if u subtract marv/Hariggans parts :camby:If this flick is going to be heavily featured around Alba's character thats already a: :patrice: for me

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Just like the new 300 flick, it looks like it'll be another sequel that won't live up to its predecessor.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just like the new 300 flick, it looks like it'll be another sequel that won't live up to its predecessor.
:patrice: the first 300 wasnt exactly a good movie so the sequel didnt have to do a lot to beat it and it still failed imo. Sincity while overated was decent so the 2nd flick has more work to do, cant compare the 2.

300 2 cud have easily been str8 to dvd venture no leonis/no zack snyder/slashed budget = clearly a cash grab with lil effort into it, anyone that got duped only have themselves to blame. Sin city 2 is a different kettle of fish same directors/mainly the same actors= legit sequel if its bad it'll be because frank miller and RR just suck .