Blu-ray's
IMG_9505.jpg

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Been awhile, finally getting the pieces together for a Dolby Atmos setup.................... should be done in 2-3 weeks.

atmos.jpg
:lupe:

Looks like some next level stuff. I've been out the game for a while. Just checked when I copped my setup for the mancave and that was back in 2012
:wow:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:lupe:

Looks like some next level stuff. I've been out the game for a while. Just checked when I copped my setup for the mancave and that was back in 2012
:wow:

I'm at 7.1 now, didn't want to change my existing speakers, the Onkyo's sit on top on the L/R mains and L/R surround backs at an angle and project towards the ceiling. Been wanting to upgrade for awhile, now I can. Setup will be like this:

Dolby-Atmos-enabled_1.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm at 7.1 now, didn't want to change my existing speakers, the Onkyo's sit on top on the L/R mains and L/R surround backs at an angle and project towards the ceiling. Been wanting to upgrade for awhile, now I can. Setup will be like this:

Dolby-Atmos-enabled_1.jpg
I went with the 7.1 setup back in 2012, but it's really overkill for the room it's in :lolbron:

But hey, the receiver is still rock solid and I haven't had any problems with it since. I got a 5.1 setup for the living room though. It's a Yamaha.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
tv is a 50 inch Bravia with 3d....
got just a basic sound bar for now, plan on getting 7.1 but i need a good price on a wireless system, if anyone see any deals, let me know!

I like the thin bezel on that tv. You should be able to get 7.1 for pretty inexpensive now, wireless sides and rears would be nice too. 7.1 sound is just :blessed:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I dont' have a man room not a man cave, but simply a man room where al my shyt is in. it's not big, but no one fukks with me in here cuz EVERYONE has their own phone/laptop/CPU/TV. I think I posted a pic a while ago. But here's how it look now. pretty much the same except with a PS4 added. probably will change the entertainment center soon as well.

5vfCCeY.jpg

XbaOd3P.jpg

also, I'm proud of the car setup I got now. so simple, yet effective. kids love watching netflix on iphone since I have unlimited data and don't give a shyt. thank you based sprint :blessed:

JjTTDMG.jpg

@shutterguy my laptop has the aux cord plugged into my receiver. but here's a pic of my home unit. I can't find the portable. but it's still hooked up even tho I NEVER use it anymore with the advent of mp3.

3Jl6B4u.jpg

I have a new setup as I have moved. I now have a man cave because there's damn near 1400 sq ft in my basement, and it's pretty much all mine including a full bathroom, so check out these new pics. only been here a week, so I still gotta put up pictures and shyt, but here u go. I also repurposed my old kitchen table to down here for playing board games, cards and dominoes because the kitchen table didn't match my kitchen because have have REALLY dark wood floors up there.

smtAHYC.jpg

WEAyUpr.jpg

tilOwr8.jpg

3D47CPl.jpg

ZgSM1j9.jpg

Wpd8PBM.jpg

hcGbBhR.jpg

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I have a new setup as I have moved. I now have a man cave because there's damn near 1400 sq ft in my basement, and it's pretty much all mine including a full bathroom, so check out these new pics. only been here a week, so I still gotta put up pictures and shyt, but here u go. I also repurposed my old kitchen table to down here for playing board games, cards and dominoes because the kitchen table didn't match my kitchen because have have REALLY dark wood floors up there.

smtAHYC.jpg

tilOwr8.jpg

3D47CPl.jpg

ZgSM1j9.jpg

Wpd8PBM.jpg

hcGbBhR.jpg

Looks real nice down there, very clean too! You have soundbar/sub setup for the tv down there? The dual monitor setup for the computer :blessed:, 1st time I did that didn't know how I lived without it!

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Looks real nice down there, very clean too! You have soundbar/sub setup for the tv down there? The dual monitor setup for the computer :blessed:, 1st time I did that didn't know how I lived without it!

dual monitor computer setup is what they sent me for my job. I RARELY ever use it. I use my MBP for everything including work. I just remote desktop into my windows laptop and work that way.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
dual monitor computer setup is what they sent me for my job. I RARELY ever use it. I use my MBP for everything including work. I just remote desktop into my windows laptop and work that way.

I have it for photography, Bridge on one screen, Photoshop on the other. Remote desktop is pretty nice, I have it on my android tablet, connects to the pc at home.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
here's the setup for my front room on the first floor. 58" samsung smart tv with vizio soundbar and sub.

I showed my basement/man cave before, but it's pretty cold down there. especially since I closed almost all the vents and the floor is tile which makes it even colder. I need to get another rug for down there.

cOmApWX.jpg

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Mine is mostly gaming centric

MfM1CIr.jpg

60 inch Sharp TV
On left of entertainment system. Launch day 60GB PS3, now has 660GB in there with launch day PS4.
On right of entertainment system. 3rd Xbox 360, first one in that frame, launch day Xbox One.
To the right of my entertainment system, my very capable custom built (by me) PC.

NTD5dMr.jpg

I know that some people are seeing the carpet and might be freaking out. I have it set up that static electricity isn't entering the case. Anyways, Corsair case, two blu-ray drives, one is a blu-ray burner. Graphics card is a Radeon 7970 3GB. 16GB of ram, etc...

VFvUH6b.jpg

At my desk, whenever I want to have two screens going as my television is also hooked up to my PC.

Txj5lTO.jpg

Astro A50s, god-tier cans

Hm52kY6.jpg

Hori arcade sticks. Real Arcade Pro is for PS systems. Dead or Alive is for Xbox 360. Energizer charger for my XBox One controllers. Lips mic and in the back and floor, drums and guitar respectively of Rock Band on the 360.

TDcvn8N.jpg

Close up on some of my books. I really, really, really love Assassin's Creed

vCWI7Bh.jpg

DJ Hero turntables. Wireless Renegade version with wired turntables. It actually spurred in my interest into buying real DJ shyt.

ny0to2b.jpg

This is my DDJ-SX with Pioneer DJ cans.

Back to gaming though.

I need to get borders for my posters. I do plan on painting here in the future. When that future is, I don't know :smile:

RxP6xrr.jpg

My gaming collection looks small because I've largely jumped in with digital purchases. I really don't have a rhyme or reason as to what format I get a game with, outside of sales.

aBCVw7X.jpg

iD3mj7m.jpg

QxeNzF7.jpg

FYI, I've owned those copies of Ridge Racer 6 and Perfect Dark Zero since November 22, 2005.

cHKkBXE.jpg

1BWhQRt.jpg

DL6IDfo.jpg

9764AX7.jpg

What I normally sit on when I'm playing, I took a better pic today since the last one was blurry.

a4IUiBn.jpg

Better shot of the rug

sBeJgQn.jpg

Additional Rocker chair, fireplace and another pic of my Rock Band guitar

C0Dt5LP.jpg

When I feel like laying down and gaming

CdiHxmc.jpg