Essential The Official Post Your Entertainment Setup Thread

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Brehs I was really just thinking about something do you really need a blu Ray player if you have a ps4? Am I wasting one of my hdmi ports?

20kav40.gif

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Updated my back surround speakers with the same ones I have for the sides. The backs were Sony direct firing, replacing them with Energy bipolar sets. Now with the exception of my sub all my speakers are Energy brand. Next up is move from 7.1 to Atmos.......

cr1a.jpg

cr1b.jpg

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I think I'm done with this shyt for a minute finally got the size tv I want in the livingroom and gaming in my entertainment room on the SONY 55' is :banderas:

I remember when I went from a 40" to a 55" in the living room, I was like :whoo:, had to move the couch back a few feet, I was in a daze for a good week and half with everything I watched. My friend brought over his PS3 and Battlefield, once them graphics and surround sound hit me, I was like "how much for system? Matter fact just leave it here, here is some cash!"

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I remember when I went from a 40" to a 55" in the living room, I was like :whoo:, had to move the couch back a few feet, I was in a daze for a good week and half with everything I watched. My friend brought over his PS3 and Battlefield, once them graphics and surround sound hit me, I was like "how much for system? Matter fact just leave it here, here is some cash!"
Yeah it threw my aim off for a hot second onBf4 lol

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
32 inch LED TV
MygicaTv (jailbroken) with wireless keyboard
Ps4- Destiny and NBA 2K (waiting on the batman game in February :sadcam: )