Essential The Official Post Your Entertainment Setup Thread

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
At home depot they have these clips that adhere to the wall that you can run wires through. That's what I use

Where y'all put your subwoofers at?

I put mine on the floor on the right side of my entertainment center. Sits right next to my HTPC.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
At home depot they have these clips that adhere to the wall that you can run wires through. That's what I use

I normally keep the woofer near the entertainment center but with the soundbar in my bedroom having a wireless subwoofer I placed it near my bed.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I have 2 receivers now.

Initially I wasn't going to get one for upstairs, but I just couldn't justify going with a soundbar for the price.
I only got the soundbar for the bedroom didn't want it cluttered with speakers.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since I just got done building my new entertainment center, I thought I'd bring this back to see what all our coli ballers are working with in here.

rllrpg.jpg

The LED lit cabinets gonna eventually have all my nerd-ware shyt in them over the tv, stuck with new wedding memorabilia for now lol

lets see what you got brehs

Nice....I posted my pics of my set up earlier I forgot I put a video on youtube for the amp after I purchased it..Polk also contacted me directly asking me if they could use the video for their facebook page. I am about to sell my amp though, thinking of downgrading..

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

i used screw clips into the lower part of the baseboard that the carpet almost covers. if they even notice it and nip me on my deposit fukk it. my dog as a puppy messed up one of the walls anyway so whatever.
I have 2 receivers now.

Initially I wasn't going to get one for upstairs, but I just couldn't justify going with a soundbar for the price.
I got a soundbar in the bedroom the Sony HT CT660. got it off Best Buy for $250 and I got a Soundbar in the living room the YAS101. I use the soundbar late at night not to disturb the neighbors. On the weekends and at decent hours I use the receiver though.

Can't wait to get out of the apartment and get a house.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i used screw clips into the lower part of the baseboard that the carpet almost covers. if they even notice it and nip me on my deposit fukk it. my dog as a puppy messed up one of the walls anyway so whatever.

I got a soundbar in the bedroom the Sony HT CT660. got it off Best Buy for $250 and I got a Soundbar in the living room the YAS101. I use the soundbar late at night not to disturb the neighbors. On the weekends and at decent hours I use the receiver though.

Can't wait to get out of the apartment and get a house.

This is the first time Ive lived in a high rise and I can't go higher than half volume without being obnoxious. Live action blu ray rips are the worst where you can barely hear the dialogue. Luckily I didn't spend much on my sound system or I'd be pissed

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is the first time Ive lived in a high rise and I can't go higher than half volume without being obnoxious. Live action blu ray rips are the worst where you can barely hear the dialogue. Luckily I didn't spend much on my sound system or I'd be pissed
Half? I wish. My volume is usually set to 12-15 on my surround sound.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
My setup is looking mad :flabbynsick: right now. This is my first place and I live in a high rise too so I decided to scale down for the moment. Once I get my house I'll be back to provide before and after pictures.

Sony 32-Inch 1080p Google TV
Audioengine P4 Premium Passive Bookshelf Speakers
Pro-ject Debut III Turntable
PS3 w/ keyboard
DirectTV HD box

and

a vintage 1978 Marantz 2226B Receiver :ohlawd:, it still sounds amazing
n1yp9k.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm rapidly running out of space in my TV stand. guess I shouldn't have cheaped out and got the stand you mount the TV on instead of the one the TV sits on. there's basically nowhere to put that huge Xbox One in my setup.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've got a wdtv plus hooked up to an external hard drive, but I'm moving soon and want to go wireless hard drive, so I can have multiple wdtv boxes in all room, which wireless hard drive is the best?

I need about 5 or 6 tb's