Essential The Official Post Your Entertainment Setup Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Main room setup after getting a different TV stand. Still needs a lot of work and wire maintenance. basically just put all the crap in the new stand without much arrangement. 55 in Sony TV, all 3 next gen systems, the better of my PCs (GTX 780), and my AV receiver. on the second cheap Walmart stand i put my old 55 inch LG to use as a second monitor or to have TV constantly running as i game or use the PC. AV receiver has two HDMI outs that run to both TVs and can output to either one or both the same image then the Gaming PC has 2 HDMIs hooked up to both TVs directly and one DVI to HDMI going to the AV receiver. cable box has HDMI going into the Xbox One at the moment and component cables going to the LG
p8q3.jpg

uqir.jpg
Moved my old TV stand to my bedroom with my previous gaming PC (GTX 670) that's been retired to just being a HTPC. literally just moved the TV off it then tilted the old stand back and dumped everything on the floor pushed the replacement stand in front of it all and put everything into it through the back. obviously wires are a mess. gonna have to revisit with zip ties. the smaller 46 in Sony better fits on my stand. had the Sony Blu-Ray player in there before i moved the PS3 outta the main room into the bedroom.
y1xg.jpg
got some time off next week. might do some rerouting of wires then and do new shots.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
My bedroom setup where I do all my gaming....it's a bit messy but I'm just too lazy to clean up all the wires :ld:

Sony KDL-46HX800
Denon AVR-591
Definitive Technology Speaker System
Yamaha Subwoofer
Sony BDPS-570
Apple TV
Xbox 360
PlayStation 3
PlayStation 4
Harmony One

pzvg.jpg

cpy9.jpg

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yo @STAN JONES I got my wife to cop that stand me and you was discussing earlier this year for Xmas. She went and found it on overstock.com for like $50 less then walmart had it for.
Sonax-Atlantic-52-TV-Stand.jpg

(Wal-Mart pic)
Joint came today I had to throw it together today, I'll hide wires later today.

Sony my brand....

Mancave:
Sony 46' lcd
Ps4
Xbox One Launch Ed.
Comcast Box
Sony Receiver Str-DN1000
Floor standing, Rear and Center speakers are Sony
Sony powered Sub-Woofer

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yo @STAN JONES I got my wife to cop that stand me and you was discussing earlier this year for Xmas. She went and found it on overstock.com for like $50 less then walmart had it for.
Sonax-Atlantic-52-TV-Stand.jpg

(Wal-Mart pic)
Joint came today I had to throw it together today, I'll hide wires later today.

Sony my brand....

Mancave:
Sony 46' lcd
Ps4
Xbox One Launch Ed.
Comcast Box
Sony Receiver Str-DN1000
Floor standing, Rear and Center speakers are Sony
Sony powered Sub-Woofer

I had copped it back when you linked to it but my fukking nephew broke it when I was moving this summer

I gotta cop another around tax time, its a pretty ass stand.I got my 55" on a cheap ass stand I got from the dollar store right not :snoop:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I had copped it back when you linked to it but my fukking nephew broke it when I was moving this summer

I gotta cop another around tax time, its a pretty ass stand.I got my 55" on a cheap ass stand I got from the dollar store right not :snoop:
Yeah it is nice, I like shyt that looks like art. That's why whenever I move I lift/handle all my own shyt.

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Copped about three packs of these reusable Velcro cord straps from best buy they perfect brehs...clean up them wires brehs :leostare:
images

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i got my server up and running today

UNIWsWA.jpg

its on the far left and the htpc/gaming pc is on the right. with my current apartment setup i cant put it in another room and i plan on moving next summer anyways. its running ubuntu and torrenting blu rays/current tv shows with rss feeds and is connected to a vpn

i got the ps4 there too hooked up mainly use it for netflix and amazon prime since there are no games :dead:

my next goal is to get a small TV for my kitchen and put the chromecast on it for plex, netflix etc, and eventually a better entertainment stand

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I need some new lamps for the mancave any suggestions where I should go. Looking for some fancy shyt.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I have 2 receivers now.

Initially I wasn't going to get one for upstairs, but I just couldn't justify going with a soundbar for the price.
Best thing about a receiver is......no moving parts! Youll be handing those things down to your grand kids, sounding like the day you bought them.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Best thing about a receiver is......no moving parts! Youll be handing those things down to your grand kids, sounding like the day you bought them.
Gotta agree they are built to last.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
10r73g2.jpg
[/IMG]

Brehs I noticed a dearth of posting setups. This is the Arcadiaum let's show off our next gen set up that we are gaming on or the Home theater systems. I remember we had one back in the day on here but haven't seen it in awhile.

10r73g2.jpg

Last edited: