Essential The Official Post Your Entertainment Setup Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I need a connect there :noah: but the dude I know that still work there scary as hell with his discount he swear they watch his every move he dont even use it for his own family he told me.
That's how my brother's best friend is, that's why it caught me off guard how cool this guy I know was about it.

I only think he's been working there for a little over a year or so that might be why. He gave me the receipt and everything, but I know if I were to return it he'd be done

:heh:

Seems like I know more about how strict this shyt than he does.

:skip:

I ain't gonna return it though, if something's wrong I'll just hit him up and let him know I need it swapped out

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just got a Yamaha HTIB that's 429.99+ tax for 279.99. It was 310 after taxes with 2 year protection on it, I gave buddy 350 just to keep that door open

:youngsabo:

Now he's like whenever you need something, hit me up.
should have skipped that 2 year protection plan. the first year overlaps with the manufacture's warranty and if it doesn't break in that first year the odds of it breaking in the second are slim.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I got a Boston acoustic sound bar in my bed room.

I've never gotten it to work with my remote :sadcam:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My question is, 3 xboxs?2wii u's? Really?
i can maybe understand the three 360s cause two of them are older but i barely play my one Wii U i would never buy a second one.

Get some floor standing speakers use the bookshelf speakers for the rear.
that was my intentions when getting them. i might upgrade to better speakers though cause these didn't cost too much
http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-SP-BS22-LR-Designed-Bookshelf-Loudspeakers/dp/B008NCD2LG i got the center and bookshelves from that seines.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
anybody got any products to attach speaker wires to the walls without screws? i got a couple polk monitor 60s to use as fronts and replaced my center with a CS1 and i'm moving those bookshelves to the rear but i'll have to run the wire around the room.

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since I just got done building my new entertainment center, I thought I'd bring this back to see what all our coli ballers are working with in here.

rllrpg.jpg

The LED lit cabinets gonna eventually have all my nerd-ware shyt in them over the tv, stuck with new wedding memorabilia for now lol

lets see what you got brehs

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Since I just got done building my new entertainment center, I thought I'd bring this back to see what all our coli ballers are working with in here.

rllrpg.jpg

The LED lit cabinets gonna eventually have all my nerd-ware shyt in them over the tv, stuck with new wedding memorabilia for now lol

lets see what you got brehs

Courtdog free preview
sad-setup4.jpg

I wish my set up looked that elegant. Though I'd prefer much more open spaces for the console cabinets. Don't wanna risk those over-heating.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bought the Polk Monitor 60s and a CS1 center channel and moved my bookshelf speakers to the rear. Now I got a real 5.1 setup in the main room and a soundbar also for regular TV watching / PC use. I don't know how I got along without an av reciever before. Has 8 HDMI ins and two outputs and a couple of optical ins.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bought the Polk Monitor 60s and a CS1 center channel and moved my bookshelf speakers to the rear. Now I got a real 5.1 setup in the main room and a soundbar also for regular TV watching / PC use. I don't know how I got along without an av reciever before. Has 8 HDMI ins and two outputs and a couple of optical ins.
You gotta have at least one av receiver in the house those are the driving force behind any good home theater.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anybody got any products to attach speaker wires to the walls without screws? i got a couple polk monitor 60s to use as fronts and replaced my center with a CS1 and i'm moving those bookshelves to the rear but i'll have to run the wire around the room.
At home depot they have these clips that adhere to the wall that you can run wires through. That's what I use

Where y'all put your subwoofers at?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

You gotta have at least one av receiver in the house those are the driving force behind any good home theater.
I have 2 receivers now.

Initially I wasn't going to get one for upstairs, but I just couldn't justify going with a soundbar for the price.